Realm of Brain Computer Interaction
Keywords:BCI, Electrocorticography, Stimoceiver
The solicitous reason for dealing with Brain Computer Interface is itâ€™s plethora of applications which has an immaculate tendency to connect the present with the future. It plays a pivotal role in providing a sheer number of hosts an unprecedented life like reality. The cataclysmic consequences of a life changing and disenchanting mishap leading them to live a life which is being locked in their bodies-life of a Quadriplegic or victims of Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. It would serve as a patronage to such people by providing them a new leash of life and happiness would be a concomitant of their daily routine.
In measure of scales of security, BCI gives extraordinarily stupefying scope in life saving equipment; 'CYBernetic OR Ganisms' is the next revolution in terms after the discovery of decoding of the human genome. CY BORG exoskeleton gives a gargantuan amount of synergy to the fragile inner skeleton of Homo sapiens. Blink Bot is yet another magnanimous field of thought. On the lighter side of heavy-handed applications, gaming and social potential are the brightest hopes for the maximum penetration of BCI. As the name implies, the interface could be constructed by implanting an array of electrodes. In the spectacular case of Jose Delagado, where an array of electrodes were implanted in the brain of a Spanish bull which gave him the ultimate control over the thought process of the Bull.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.