On Prognosis of the Competitiveness of Industrial Enterprises
Keywords:competitiveness of industrial enterprises; prognosis of competitiveness; analytical approach for modelling
In this paper we introduce an analytical approach for prognosis of competitiveness of industrial enterprises. Based on this approach we made the considered prognosis of the competitiveness with account several factors: market capacity of manufactured products by enterprises, transport and energy costs, etc.
S. Mandal. Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing. Vol. 32 (8). P. 1021-1037 (2017).
X. Peng, L. Cai, Sh. Lu, Y. Cai, Y. Gao. International Journal of Innovation Man-agement. Vol. 1 (4). P. 1650011-1650013 (2016).
L. Ple, X. Lecocq. Journal of Business Strategy. Vol. 36 (4). P. 11-22 (2015).
J.R. Lynette, A.D. Iain. Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing. Vol. 28 (2). P. 111-124 (2013).
J. Das, D.C. Nath. Journal of mathematical finance. Vol. 6 (1). P. 213-231 (2016).
Y. Liu, Y. Shi. International Journal of Innovation Management. Vol. 21 (7). P. 1750057 (2017).
Ch.W. Wu, W.Zh. Hung. Economics research international. Vol. 2010. Article ID 678927 (2010).
R. Yaghoubi, M. Yaghoubi, St. Locke, J. Gibb. Studies in Economics and Fi-nance. Vol. 33 (3). P. 437-464 (2015).
J. Prat. Mathematics and financial economics. Vol. 9 (3). P. 156-165 (2015).
Yu.V. Trifonov, T.E. Maslova, E.Yu. Trifonova. Basic research. № 5. P. 143-147 (2019).
A.V. Trachuk, N.V. Linder. Strategic decisions and risk management. V. 10 (2). P. 108-121 (2019).
N.M. Abdikeev, Yu.S. Bogachev, A.A. Losev, S.A. Tolkachev. Strategic deci-sions and risk management. V. 10 (2). P. 169-193 (2019).
Yu.V. Trifonov, A.G. Skibin. Bulletin of Nizhny Novgorod state university. Is-sue № 2. P. 31-39 (2018).
E.L. Pankratov. Journal of coupled systems and multiscale dynamics. Vol. 6 (2). P. 154-157 (2018).
E.L. Pankratov. Global economy journal. Vol. 19 (1). P. 1950007 (2019).
Yu.D. Sokolov. Applied Mechanics. Vol.1 (1). P. 23-35 (1955).
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 Asian Journal of Business and Management
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeÂ The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.