Collaboration of Blue Ocean Strategy and White Ocean Strategy in Challenging ASEAN Economic Community 2015 (Qualitative Approach in Indonesia's Small Enterprise)
Keywords:Blue Ocean Strategy, White Ocean Strategy, SMEs
Countries in Southeast Asia agreed on the establishment of the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) which implemented by the end of 2015. One of the countries involved in AEC 2015 is Indonesia. This free market agreement has a great influence not only for large companies, but also for SMEs. This study aims to determine whether through the application of white ocean strategy and blue ocean strategy, Alin Jaya, a small enterprise in Indonesia, is able to face the five challenges ofÂ ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) 2015.
â€¢ Affif, Faisal, â€œBlue Ocean Strategy dan Ekonomi Kreatifâ€, Rangkaian Kolom Kluster I, 2012, Jakarta: Binus University.
â€¢ Arikunto, Suharsimi, â€œProsedur Penelitian: Suatu Pendekatan Praktekâ€, 2002, Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta.
â€¢ Kim, W. Chan dan Mauborgne, Renee, â€œBlue Ocean Strategyâ€, 2005, Boston: Harvard Business School Publishing Corporation.
â€¢ Narbuko, Cholid, dan Abu Achmadi, â€œMetodologi Penelitianâ€, 2004, Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara.
â€¢ Neuman, William Lawrence, â€œSocial Research Methodsâ€, 2006, London: Pearson.
â€¢ Marzuki, â€œMetodologi Risetâ€, 2000, Yogyakarta: BPFE UIIY.
â€¢ Pearce, John A. dan Robinson, Richard B, â€œManajemen Strategis: Formulasi, Implementasi, dan Pengendalianâ€, Buku 1 Edisi 10, 2008, Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
â€¢ Pemerintah Kota Batu,
â€¢ www.Batukota.go.id (diakses pada 29 Desember 2014)â€¨
â€¢ Renyowijoyo, Muindro, â€œHubungan antara Budaya Organisasi, Komitmen Organisasi, Kepuasan Kerja, dan Prestasi Kerja Karyawan: Studi Empiris Karyawan Sektor Manufaktur di Indonesiaâ€, 2003, Universiti Utara Malaysia.
â€¢ Santosa, R. Ery Wibowo Agung, â€œCorporate Social Responsibility: Dimensi dan Badan Ball,
â€¢ Pusat Statistik Indonesia, www.bps.go.id (diakses pada 29 Desember 2014)
â€¢ Donald A., â€œBisnis Internasional: Tantangan Persaingan Globalâ€, 2005, Jakarta: Penerbit Salemba Empat.
â€¢ Chanchaochai, Danai, â€œWhite Ocean Strategyâ€, 2012, Jakarta: Karaniya.
â€¢ David, Fred R., â€œManajemen Strategis: Konsepâ€, Buku 1 Edisi 12, 2009, Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
â€¢ Dipta, I Wayan, â€œMemperkuat UKM Menghadapi Masyarakat Ekonomi ASEAN Tahun 2015â€, Infokop Volume 21, Oktober 2012, Jakarta: Deputi Bidang Pengkajian Sumberdaya UKMK.
â€¢ Harrison, Glenn W. dan John A. List, â€œField Experimentsâ€, 2004, Journal of Economic Literature Volume XLII (Desember 2004).
â€¢ Hunger, J. David dan Wheelen, Thomas L., â€œManajemen Strategisâ€, 2003, Jakarta: Penerbit Andi.
â€¢ Perspektif dalam Penelitian- penelitian Empirisâ€, Value Added Volume 8 No. 2, Maret 2012 â€“ Agustus 2012, Semarang: Universitas Muhammadiyah Semarang.
â€¢ Sekaran, Uma, â€Research Methodes for Business: A Skill Building Approach â€“ Fourth Editionâ€, 2003, New York: Penerbit John Willey and Sons.
â€¢ Sutrisno, Edy, â€œBudaya Organisasiâ€, 2010, Jakarta: Penerbit Kencana.â€¨
â€¢ Umar, Hussein, â€œStrategic Management In Actionâ€, 2001, Jakarta: PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeÂ The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.