Strategic Accounting as a Competitiveness Factor of Globalized Marketing Companies
Keywords:Information Systems, Strategic Accounting, Competitiveness
This work aims to contribute to the study of information systems that are appropriate to the new business paradigms in force. In an uncertain economic outlook and consequently of great instability, organizations need to get used to the analysis of its management using tools that are often not available in a systematic and structured. In this model information system that integrates the analysis of internal and external environment to the organization, called this work â€œStrategic Accountingâ€. We consider that information stimulates the creation of wealth and the consequence is that a competitive factor of great importance becomes effective use of information.
Kaplan, R. Balanced Scorecard: A EstratÃ©gia em AÃ§Ã£o. Campus, Rio de Janeiro. 2008.
Churchman, C. W. IntroduÃ§Ã£o Ã Teoria Geral dos Sistemas. Vozes, PetrÃ³polis, 2002.
Gil, A. de L. Sistemas de InformaÃ§Ãµes ContÃ¡bil/Financeiros. Atlas, SÃ£o Paulo, 2006.
Oliveira, D. de P. R. Sistemas de InformaÃ§Ãµes Gerenciais. Atlas, SÃ£o Paulo, 2007.
Drucker, P. F. Desafios Gerenciais para o SÃ©culo XXI. Pioneira, SÃ£o Paulo, 1999.
Anthoni, R. N. Contabilidade Gerencial. Atlas, SÃ£o Paulo. 1974
Mintzberg, H., Ahlstrand, B., Lampel, J. SafÃ¡ri de EstratÃ©gia. Bookman, SÃ£o Paulo, 1999.
Kaplan, R.; Cooper, R. Custo e Desempenho. Futura, 2000.
Bio, S. R. Sistemas de InformaÃ§Ã£o: Um Enfoque Gerencial. Atlas, SÃ£o Paulo, 2005.
Campiglia, A. O. Controles de GestÃ£o. Atlas, SÃ£o Paulo, 1995.
Drucker, P. F. Administrando para obter Resultados. Pioneira, SÃ£o Paulo, 1998.
Ferreira, A. A.; Reis, A. C. F.; Pereira, M. I. GestÃ£o Empresarial: de Taylor aos nossos dias. Pioneira, SÃ£o Paulo. 1999.
Figueiredo, S., Caggiano, P. C. Controladoria: Teoria e PrÃ¡tica. Atlas, SÃ£o Paulo. 2007
Johnson, H. T. 1994. RelevÃ¢ncia Recuperada. Pioneira, SÃ£o Paulo.
Franco, H. A Contabilidade na Era da GlobalizaÃ§Ã£o. Atlas, SÃ£o Paulo, 2009.
Goldenberg, M. da C. L. Contabilidade EstratÃ©gica: O Papel do Controller no Processo de Planejamento EstratÃ©gico, DissertaÃ§Ã£o de Mestrado. Universidade de SÃ£o Paulo, SÃ£o Paulo, 2004.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeÂ The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.