Discretion Government Officials in Implementing Government
Keywords:authority, discretion, government
Government officials in the exercise of discretion on laws and regulations, and in order to meet the demands of public service for the achievement of the people's welfare, then the proper government officials authorized discretion in the Organization of the Government. This research is useful for organizing Government accordingly with the nature, the purpose of the granting of discretion as well as the General principles of good governance. Type of normative legal research used in this research is normative law is also called doctrinal research. Doctrinal Research: Research which provides a systematic exposition of the rules governing a particular legal category, analyses the relationship between rules, explain areas of difficulty and perhaps, predicts future development.Â Normative legal research conducted to assess the legal concepts related to the discretion of government officials who do.Â The target in this research related to: a. The nature and purpose of the authority of the discretion government; and, b. criteria for the use of government discretion.
â€¢ Black, Henry Campbell, Blackâ€™s Law Dictionary, Cet. V, Paul Min, West Publishing, l990.
â€¢ Brouwer J.G dan Schilder, A Survey of Ductch Administrative Law, Ars Aequi Libri, Nijmegen, l998.
â€¢ Hadjon, Philipus M. Perlindungan Hukum Bagi Rakyat di Indonesia, Sebuah Studi tentang Prinsip-Prinsipnya dan Penanganannya oleh Pengadilan Dalam Lingkungan Peradilan Umum dan Pembentukan Peradilan Administrasi, Edisi Khusus, Penerbit Peradaban, Cet. Pertama, 2007.
â€¢ _________________, Discretionary Power dan Asas-Asas Umum Pemerintahan Yang Baik (AAUPB), Paper, disampaikan pada Seminar Nasional â€œAspek Pertanggungjawaban Pidana Dalam kebijakan Publik dari Tindak Pidana Korupsiâ€, Semarang, 6-7 Mei 2004..
â€¢ Hutchinson, Terry, 2002, Researching and Writting in Law, Lawbook Co; Pyrmont NSW.
â€¢ Kobussen, Mariette, De Vrijheid van de Overheid, W.E.J., Tjeenk Willink Zwolle, 1991.
â€¢ Leyland, Peter and Woods, Terry, Administrative Law Facing the Future : Old Constraints and New Horizons, Blackstone Press Limited, London, 1997.
â€¢ Marzuki, Peter Mahmud, 2007, Penelitian Hukum, Kencana Prenada Media Group, Jakarta.
â€¢ Nirahua Salmon, E.M., Diskresi Dalam Tindakan Pemerintahan, Pidato Pengukuhan Guru Besar, 2012.
â€¢ Peter Leyland and Terry Woods, Administrative Law Facing the Future : Old Constraints and New Horizons, Blackstone Press Limited, London, 1997,
â€¢ Stroink, F.A.M. en Steenbeek, J.G., Inleiding in Het Staats-en Administratief Recht, Samson H.D. Tjeenk Willink, Alphen aan den Rijn, 1985.
â€¢ Stout, H.D., De Betekenissen van de Wet, W.E.J. Tjeenk Willink, Zwolle, 1994.
â€¢ Ten Berge J.B.J.M., 1996, Besturen Door de Overheid, W.E.J. Tjeenk Willink, Deventer, 1996.
â€¢ Undang-Undang Dasar Negara Republik Indonesia Tahun 1945;
â€¢ Undang-Undang Nomor 30 Tahun 2014 tentang Administrasi Pemerintahan (Lembaran Negara Repubulik Indonesia Tahun 2014 Nomor 292, Tambahan Lembaran Negara Republik Indonesia Nomor 5601);
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.