Cultural Study on the Behavior of Clean and Healthy in Order of Household in Order to Increase Health Status in South Kalimantan
Keywords:clean behavior, culture, healthy living behavior, household
AbstractMaternal mortality, infant and child mortality still be the public health problem in South Kalimantan, Indonesia. The factors that lead that public health problem is the application of clean and healthy living behaviors indicators are not yet supported. That indicators can not be applied because of cultural factors can be seen from the behavior of daily living or associated with beliefs, myths, or hereditary tradition postscript does not match / contrast with the health rules that hinder the development of health programs run by the government as well as the impact on the decline in health status. This study aimed to assess the implementation, explaining and analyze the relationship between cultural factors by implementing of clean and healthy living behavior in household order. This study used quantitative methods to design an analytic observational study with cross-sectional approach. The size of the sample using Slovin formula that amounted to 400 samples. The sampling technique is Stratified Random Sample proportionally. The implementation of the clean and health living Â founded on the respondents in 6 districts were not implementing clean and health living in daily activities as much as 376 respondents (94%), whereas the implementing clean and health living as many as 24 respondents (6% ). Implementation of clean and healthy living behavior in household founded on the respondents in 6 districts was the highest were not applicatedÂ clean and health living (94%) and applicated clean and healthy living behavior (4%), a growing culture in South Kalimantan associated with clean and healthy living behavior support (5.5%), and no support (94.5%) and there is a significant relationship between cultural factors by implementing clean and healthy living behavior in household order in South Kalimantan. Therefore, the need for government policy support to improve the implementation of clean and healthy living behavior in the form of regulations, decrees and instructions in program implementation clean and healthy living behavior.
Health Department of South Kalimantan Province, â€œProfil Kesehatan Kalimantan Selatanâ€, 2006.
Health Ministry of Indonesia, Pedoman Pembinaan Perilaku Hidup Bersih dan Sehat, 2011.
Health Department of Indonesia, â€œPedoman Pengelolaan Promosi Kesehatan (a)â€. Pusat Promosi Kesehatan, Jakarta, 2008.
Health Department of Indonesia, â€œPanduan Promosi Kesehatan dalam Pencapaian Perilaku Hidup Bersih dan Sehat Tatanan Rumah Tangga (b)â€, Jakarta, 2008.
Health Department of Indonesia, â€œâ€œBuku Saku Rumah Tangga Sehat dengan Clean And Healthy Living Behaviour (c)â€, Jakarta, 2008.
Kumurur VA, â€œPembangunan Kota dan Kondisi Kemiskinan Perempuanâ€, Manado, PPLH SDA Unstrat Press. 2010.
Notoatmojo, â€œIlmu Kesehatan Masyarakat, Prinsip Prinsip Dasarâ€, Jakarta, PT. Rineka Cipta, 2003.
King LA, â€œPsikologi Umumâ€, Jakarta, Salemba Humanika, 2008.
Education Ministry, Education Law No. 20, 2003.
Astuti WD, Khaqiqi, Z, Lestari, â€œPerilaku Hidup Bersih dan Sehat (Clean And Healthy Living Behaviour) dalam Rumah Tangga Ibu Hamil dan Ibu Pernah Hamil di Indonesiaâ€, Buletin Penelitian Sistem Kesehatan, vol 14, no.4, pp.382-390, 2011.
Health Ministry of Indonesia, â€œRiset Kesehatan Dasarâ€, 2013.
Budiman, Djamhuri DS, Juhaeriah, â€œPerilaku Hidup Bersih dan Sehat (Clean And Healthy Living Behaviour) Tatanan Rumah Tangga di Kelurahan Utama Kecamatan Cimahi Selatan Kota Cimahiâ€, Sains, Teknologi dan Kesehatan, ISSN 2089-3582, 2012.
Hati S, â€œPengaruh Strategi Promosi Kesehatan Terhadap Tingkat Perilaku Hidup Bersih Dan Sehat (Clean And Healthy Living Behaviour) Pada Tatanan Rumah Tangga Di Kecamatan Patumbak Kabupaten Deli Serdangâ€. Thesis, Sekolah Pascasarjana Universitas Sumatera Utara, Medan, 2008.
Health Depatment of Indonesia, Napu Nurâ€™ain, â€œGambaran Perilaku Kepala Keluarga Tentang Clean and healthy living behaviour Di Desa Tunggulo Selatan Kecamatan Tilong Kabila Kabupaten Bone Bolangoâ€, 2012.
Abuna, Lindawatiâ€™ â€œHubungan Antara Pengetahuan dan Sikap Ibu Dengan Terapan Clean And Healthy Living Behaviour Pada Tatanan Rumah Tangga di Desa Bukit Tingki Kecamatan Popayato Kabupaten Pohuwato Tahun 2012â€, Public Health Journal, vol 1, no.1, 2012.
Syafrizal, Perilaku hidup bersih dan sehat (Clean And Healthy Living Behaviour) dan faktor yang berhubungan dengannya pada keluarga di Kabupaten Bungo tahun 2002, Thesis, http://www.lontar.ui.ac.id, 2012.
Notoatmodjo Soekidjo , â€œPromosi Kesehatan Dan Ilmu Perilakuâ€, Rineka Cipta, Jakarta, 2007.
Sina SS, Lerik MDC, Limbu R, Sikap terhadap Perilaku Hidup Bersih dan Sehat pada Mahasiswa Stiker Citra Husada Mandiri Kupang Tahun 2010, MKM, vol 05, no.01, 2010.
Furwanto R, Zulfitri R, Hasanah O, â€œHubungan Status Sosial Ekonomi dengan Penerapan Perilaku Hidup Bersih dan Sehat Tatanan Rumah Tanggaâ€, 2013.
Gary Dramstadt MD, Saroj Mohanty et al, â€œCommunity-Based Behavior Change Management Cuts Neonatal Mortality In Half, The Lancet, 2008.
Iqbal, Chayatin, Rozikin, dan Supradi, â€œPromosi Kesehatan: Sebuah Pengantar Promosi Belajar Mengajar Dalam Pendidikanâ€ Jakarta, Graha Ilmu, 2007.
Napu Nurâ€™ain, â€Gambaran Perilaku Kepala Keluarga Tentang Clean And Healthy Living Behaviour Di Desa Tunggulo Selatan Kecamatan Tilong Kabila Kabupaten Bone Bolangoâ€, 2012.
Pusat Promosi Kesehatan, â€œBudaya Clean And Healthy Living Behaviour Jadi Perhatian, http://gorontalopost.com/.
Lamawati RM, â€œAnalisis Manajemen Promosi Kesehatan dalam Penerapan Perilaku hidup Bersih dan Sehat (Clean And Healthy Living Behaviour) Tatanan Rumah Tangga di Kota Padang Tahun 2011â€, Universitas Andalas, 2011.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.