Thermodynamic and Transport Properties of Aromatic Amine with Ketone in Nonpolar Solvent at 303.15, 308.15 and 313.15K
Keywords:adiabatic compressibility, free length, free volume, internal pressure, Gibbs free energy, relaxation time, excess parameters
The ultrasonic velocity(U), density(Ï) and viscosity(Î·) measurements were carried out for the three organic ternary mixtures of aniline+1,4-dioxan+propanone , aniline+1,4-dioxan+butanoneÂ and + aniline+1,4-dioxan+Methyl Iso Butyl Ketone at 303.15, 308.15 and 313.15 K. From the measured value the derived acoustic and thermodynamic parameters namely adiabatic compressibility(Î²), free length(LF), free volume(VF), internal pressure(Ï€i) ,Gibbs free energy (Î”G) were evaluated. In addition, excess values of certain above parameters were also calculated. The above parameters were used to discuss the presence of significant interactions between the component molecules in the ternary mixtures. Observed excess values in the mixture indicate the existence of strong interactions in the system.
Palaniappa L et.al. Ind.J.phys, 75 ,515-518, 2001.
Rajendranaidu G & Ramachandranaidu, Ind.J.pure & Appl.phys, 22, 207-209,1984.
Ali A, Tiwari K, Nain A K & V. Charkravarthy,Ind.J.phy,74B (5),351-355,2000.
Devadoss D, Thairiyaraja M & Palaniappan L, Ind.J.phys, 77B (6), 669-672,2003.
Sumathi T & Varalakshmi M, Ind.J.pure & Appl.phys, 50, 105-109,2012.
] Kannappan V& Jaya Shanthi R,Ultrasonic studies of induced dipole-dipole
Ind. J. Pure. Appl. Phys. 43, 750-754, 2005.
Miecznik P, Golebiewski Z & Mielcarek S, Fluid phase Equilibria, 41,221, 2004.
Vasantharani P, Balu L, Ezhilpavai R & Shailajha, Glob.J.Mole Sci, 4(1),
- 48, 2009.
Prabakar S, Rajagopal K, J.pure & Appl ultrasonic, 27,41-48,2005.
Miecznik P, Golebiewski Z & Mielcwerek S, Fluid phase Equilibria, 41,
Bhandakkar V D, Chimankar O P & Power N R J. of Chemical & Pharmaceutical Res,
Madhu Rastogi, Aashees Awasthi, Manisha Guptha & J.P.Shukla. Ultrosonic
investigations of X-HO bond complexes. Ind J. Pure Appl. Phys., 40,256-263, 2002.
Surjit Singh Bhatti & Devinder Pal singh.Molecular association in some
n-butanol systems. Ind.J.Pure Appl.Phys.2,506-509,1983.
Kumar R ,Mahesh R, Shanmugapriyan B & Kannappan VInd.J.pure & Appl.phys, 50,
Fort R J & Moore W R, Trans Faraday society, 62,1112,1966.
Palani et.al., Mat. Sci. Res. India.5 (2),367-374, 2008.
Ramammorthi K& Alwan S, Current Sci., 47,334,1978.
Fort R J & Moore W R, â€œAdiabatic compressibilities in binary liquid mixturesâ€,
Trans .Farad. Soc., 61,1965,2102-2110.
Archives of Physics Research, 2 (1), 254-261,2011.
]Palani R, Saravanan S & Kumar R , Rasayan J.Chem, 2,622-629,2009.
Fluid Phase Equilibria, 307 2 113-125.
Kinsler LE & Rray A R, Fundamental of Acoustic Wiley eastern, New Delhi,1989.
Hyder A & Nair A K, Indian journal of pure and applied Physics, 63, 7413,2000.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.