Construction Ghaib Magazine against Ruqyah Syar'iyyah
Keywords:const ructions, Ruqyah Syar'iyyah, editorial board
The purpose of this research is to identify the construction of the Ghoib Magazine's editorialÂ board, h ow the editorial board publicizes Ruqyah Syar'iyyah and attracts readers' interest so they will apply the Ruqyah Syar'iyyah in their life. The Data of this research is derived from an observation of participants to nd a profound interview with four editors of Ghoib Magazine.Â The result of this research shows four social construc-tions.Â The first is that the informant is of this research have good competence in Islamic law (sharia).Â The second is that the informants agree to socialize the Ruqyah Syar'iyyah through several columns in Ghoib Magazine. The third is that the informants u se Ghoib Magazine as a tool to persuade its readers so that they'll choose Ruqyah shar'iyyah therapy instead of coming to the shaman.Â The fourth is that the writing, as the result of the informants' construction, about the existence of Ruqyah Syar'iyyah has resulted persuasion to the readers of Ghoib Magazine to do Ruqyah Syar'iyyah while changing their morality and making the rea ders more pious .Â The conclusion of this research is that the editorial board of Ghoib Mag azine has created several const ructions to Ruqyah Syar'iyyah as a part of religious proselytizing activities in journalism.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.