On a Fuzzy Completely Closed Filter with Respect of Element in a BH-algebra
Keywords:fuzzy completely closed filter with respect of an element, BH-algebra, fuzzy filter, fuzzy ideal, fuzzy completely closed filter and fuzzy completely closed filter.
AbstractIn this paper, we introduce a new notion that we call a fuzzy completely closed filter with respect of an elementÂ in a BH-algebra, and we link this notion with notions filter and ideal of BH- algebra, We give some properties of fuzzy completely closed filter with respect of an element and we study properties of it.
A. B. Saeid, A. Namdar and R.A. Borzooei, "Ideal Theory of BCH-Algebras", World Applied Sciences Journal 7 (11): 1446-1455, 2009.
A. B. Saeid and M. A. Rezvani "On Fuzzy BF-algebras ", International Journal of Fuzzy System, Vol. 4,No. 1,13-25, 2009.
B. Ahmad, "On classification of BCH-algebras", Math. Japonica 35, no. 5, 801â€“804, 1990.
C. B. Kim and H. S. Kim, "On BG-algebras", Demonstratio Mathematica, Vol.XLI, No 3, 2008.
C. H. Park, "Interval-valued fuzzy ideal in BH-algebras", Advance in fuzzy set and systems 1(3), 231â€“240, 2006.
C. Lele, C. Wu and T. Mamadou, "Fuzzy Filters in BCI-algebras", IJMMS, 29:1, 47-54, 2002.
C. S. Hoo, "Filters and ideals in BCI-algebra, Math. Japonica 36, 987-997, 1991.
D. Dubois and H. Prade, "FUZZY SETS AND SYSTEMS", ACADEMIC PRESS. INC. (London) LTD., ACADEMIC PRESS. INC. fifth Avenue, New York, 1980.
H. H. Abass and H. A. Dahham," Some Types of Fuzzy Ideal With Respect To an Element Of a BG-Algebra" Msc. Thesis Kufa university ,2012.
H. H. Abass and H. M. A. Saeed, "The Fuzzy Closed Ideal With Respect To An Element Of a BH-Algebra", Kufa University, Msc thesis, 2011.
J. Neggers and H. S. Kim, "On B-algebras", Mate Vesnik, 54, 21-29, 2002.
L. A. Zadeh, â€œFuzzy Sets", Information and control, Vol. 8, PP. 338-353, 1965.
O. G. Xi, "Fuzzy BCK-algebra", Math. Japonica 36, no. 5, 935â€“942, 1991.
Q. Zhang, E. H. Roh and Y. B. Jun, "On fuzzy BH-algebras", J. Huanggang, Normal Univ. 21(3), 14â€“19, 2001.
Y. B. Jun and J. Meng, "Fuzzy p-ideals in BCI-algebras", Math. Japon, 40, 271-282, 1994.
Y. B. Jun, "characterization of fuzzy ideal by their level ideals in BCK(BCI)-algebra", Math. Japon., 38, 67-71, 1993.
Y. B. Jun, "Closed fuzzy ideals in BCI-algebras", Math. Japon.ica 38, no. 1, 199â€“202, 1993.
Y. B. Jun, "Fuzzy closed ideals and fuzzy filters in BCH-algebras", J. Fuzzy Math. 7 , no. 2, 435â€“444, 1999.
Y. B. Jun, E. H. Roh and H. S. Kim, "0n Fuzzy B-algebras", Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal. Japan, 52(127), 375-384, 2002.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.