On Soft I<sub>Ï€g</sub> - Normality and Soft I<sub>Ï€g</sub> - Regularity
Keywords:soft IÏ€g - open set, soft IÏ€g - closed set, soft IÏ€g - normal space, soft IÏ€g - regular space, soft mildly normal space, soft almost regular space.
AbstractIn this paper we focus our study on the concept of soft IÏ€g - normality and soft IÏ€g - regularity by the definition of soft ideal and then examine some properties of these notions. Furthermore we present the behaviors and features of soft mildly normal spaces and soft almost regular spaces
I.Arockiarani and A. Arockia Lancy, â€œGeneralized soft gÎ² closed sets and soft gsÎ² closed sets in soft topological
spacesâ€, International Journal of Mathematical Archive, vol.4, no.2, pp.17-23 2013.
I.Arockiarani and A.Selvi, â€œSoft Ï€g-operators in soft topological spaces, International Journal of Mathematical
Archiveâ€, vol.5, no.4, pp.37- 43, 2014.
A. Ayguoglu and H. Aygun, â€œSome notes on soft topological spacesâ€, Neural Computing and Applications, vol.21,
Aysegul Caksu Guler nd Goknur Kale, â€œRegularity and normality on soft ideal topological spacesâ€, Annals of Fuzy
Mathematics and Informtics (submitted)
T. R. Hamlett and D. Jankovic, â€œCompatible extensions of idealsâ€, Boll. Un. Mat. Ita., vol.7, pp.453-456, 1992.
S. Hussain, B. Ahmad, â€œSome properties of soft topological spacesâ€, Computers and Mathematics with Applications,
vol.62, pp. 4058-4067, 2011.
Janaki. C and Jeyanthi.V, â€œOn soft Ï€gr-closed sets in soft topological spacesâ€, Journal of Advances in Mathematics,
vol.4, no. 3, pp.478 - 485, 2013.
D. Jankovic, T. R. Hamlett, â€œNew topologies from old via idealsâ€, Amer. Math. Month., vol. 97, pp. 295-310, (1990).
K. Kannan, â€œSoft generalized closed sets in soft topological spacesâ€, Journal of theoretical and applied information
technology, vol.37, pp.17-20, 2012.
A. Kandil, O. A. E. Tantawy, S. A. El-Sheikh and A. M. Abd El-latif , â€œSoft ideal theory soft local function and
generated soft topological spacesâ€, Appl. Math. Inf. Sci. vol.8, no. 4, 1595-1603, 2014.
P. K. Maji, A. R. Roy, and R. Biswas, â€œAn application of soft sets in a decision making problem, Computers and
Mathematics with Applicationsâ€, vol.44, pp.1077-1083, 2002.
D.Molodtsov, â€œSoft set theory-first resultsâ€, Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol.37, pp. 19-31,
H. I. Mustafa and F. M. Sleim, â€œSoft generalized closed sets with respect to an ideal in soft topological spacesâ€,
Appl. Math. Inf. Sci. vol.8, no.2, pp. 665-671, 2014.
R. Sahin and A. Kucuk, â€œSoft filters and their convergence propertiesâ€, Ann. Fuzzy Math. Sci. vol.6, pp.159-162,
A.Selvi and I.Arockiarani, â€œSoft Î™Ï€g-closed sets in soft ideal topological spacesâ€, National Conference on
Ramanujanâ€™s Contributions and Recent Trends in Mathematics, December 21-23, 2015.
M. Shabir and M. Naz, â€œOn soft topological spacesâ€, Computers and Mathematics with Applications, vol.61, pp.
- 1799, 2011.
I.Zorlutuna, M.Akdag, W.K.Min and S.Atmaca,â€ Remarks on soft topological spacesâ€, Annals of fuzzy
Mathematics and Informatics, vol.3, pp. 171-185, 2012.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.