Islam and its Role in Building Society: An Objective Study
God sent His Prophet Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, with guidance and the religion of truth, to guide humanity to goodness and guidance, and to build an interdependent Islamic society that loves each other, through the tolerance of Islam that focused on the first building block of society, namely the family, if the rest of society is reconciled. And if it spoiled the rest of society.
In this study, we will shed light on the Islamic directives for building this majestic societal edifice through what was stated in the Qur’an and supported by the pure Sunnah.
By God, I ask that he help me through this effort to help my nation, and that God accepts it sincerely for the honorable face.
The Holy Quran
Ibrahim bin Al-Sari bin Sahl, Abu Ishaq Al-Zajaj, the meanings of the Qur’an and its syntax, Beirut, the world of book .
Ibn al-Jawzi: Jamal al-Din Abu al-Faraj Abd al-Rahman bin Ali bin Muhammad al-Jawzi, increased the path in the science of interpretation, the investigation of Abd al-Razzaq al-Mahdi, Beirut, Dar al-Kitab al-Arabi.
Ibn al-Qayyim Muhammad bin Abi Bakr bin Ayoub bin Saad Shams al-Din Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah, Bada'i al-Udaed, Beirut, Lebanon, Arab Book House.
Ibn Hibban, Muhammed bin Hibban bin Ahmed bin Hibban bin Muadh bin Maabd, Al-Tamimi, Al-Ihsan in the approximation of Sahih Ibn Hibban, The Investigation of Shoaib Al-Arnaout, Beirut, Al-Risala Foundation, 408 AH - 1988 AD.
Ibn Ashour: Muhammad al-Tahir bin Muhammad bin Muhammad al-Tahir bin Ashur al-Tunisi, “Editing and Enlightenment” Editing the Good Meaning and Enlightening the New Mind from the Interpretation of the Glorious Book ”, first edition 1984 AD, Tunisian Publishing House – Tunisia.
Ibn Katheer: Abu al-Fedaa Ismail bin Omar bin Katheer, The Great Interpretation of the Qur’an, Sami bin Muhammad Salama investigation, Edition: 2nd 1420 AH - 1999 AD, Thebes House for Publishing and Distribution.
Abu Al-Abbas Ahmed Bin Muhammad Bin Al Mahdi Bin Ajeeba Al-Hassani Al-Anjari Al-Fassi Al-Sufi, The Long Sea in Interpreting the Glorious Qur’an, Achievement by Ahmed Abdullah Al-Qurashi Raslan, Cairo, published by Dr. Hassan Abbas Zaki
Abu Muhammad Mahmoud bin Ahmed bin Musa bin Ahmed bin Hussein al-Ghettabi al-Hanafi Badr al-Din al-Aini, Mayor of Al-Qari Sharh Sahih Al-Bukhari, Beirut, House for the Revival of Arab Heritage.
Abu Muhammad Makki bin Abi Talib, guiding to reach the end in the science of the meanings and interpretation of the Qur’an, and its sentences, and sentences of the arts of its sciences, achieving a set of university theses at the College of Graduate Studies and Scientific Research - University of Sharjah, publisher: Book and Sunnah Research Group - College of Sharia and Islamic Studies - University of Sharjah, supervised by a. D: Witness Al-Busheikhi.
Ahmed Fayez, The Constitution of the Family in the Shadows of the Qur’an, Al-Resala Foundation.
Iqbal Muhammad Bashir, and others The Dynamics of Family Relationships, The Modern University Office.
Akram Mustafa Morsi, Muslim family in the contemporary world, Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs of the State of Qatar.
Imam Al-Dhahabi, Explanation of the Book of Rights of the Neighbor, Investigation of Ali Ahmed Abdel-Al Tahtawi, Lebanon.
Al-Busairi, a creation brought together by his lexicon, which he called "the title of time with translations of elders and peers." And he has many good categories, died 885 AH. See: Al-Suyuti: Abd al-Rahman ibn Abi Bakr, Jalal al-Din al-Suyuti, organized by al-Aqyan in notables, investigation by Philip Hitti, Scientific Library – Beirut.
Al-Khazen: Aladdin bin Ibrahim Abu Al-Hassan, the interpretation of the meanings of the download, the realization of the correction of Muhammad Ali Shaheen, Beirut, Dar Al-Kutub Al-Alami.
Dalia Moamen, Family and Family Therapy, Dar Al-Sahab for Publishing and Distribution.
Dalia Moamen, Family and Family Therapy, Dar Al-Sahab for Publishing and Distribution.
Al-Razi Ibn Abi Hatim, Interpretation of the Great Quran by Ibn Abi Hatim, Investigation of Asaad Muhammad Al-Tayyib, Nizar Mustafa Al-Baz Library - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 3rd edition.
Al-Zamakhshari, Abu Al-Qasim Mahmoud bin Amr bin Ahmed, Al-Zamakhshari Jarallah, Unveiling the facts of the mysteries of the download, Beirut, Dar Al-Kitab Al-Arabi, 3rd floor.
Suleiman bin Ahmed bin Ayoub bin Mutir al-Lakhmi al-Shami Abu al-Qasim al-Tabarani, The Great Dictionary, Investigated by Hamdi bin Abd al-Majid al-Salafi, Cairo, Ibn Taymiyyah Library.
Samarkandi: Abu Laith Nasr bin Muhammad bin Ahmed bin Ibrahim Al Samarkandi, Bahr al-Ulum, first edition.
Al-Shaarawy, Mohamed Metwally Al-Shaarawy, Al-Khawater, Akhbar Al-Youm Press, 1997.
Abdel Karim Younis Al-Khatib, Quranic Interpretation of the Qur'an, Cairo, First Edition, Dar Al-Fikr Al-Arabi .
Abdullah bin Abbas - may God be pleased with them both, enlightening Al-Muqbas from the interpretation of Ibn Abbas, Lebanon House of Scientific Books.
Judge: Hussain bin Muhammad Al Mahdi - Member of the Supreme Court of the Republic of Yemen, hunting of ideas in literature, ethics, judgment and proverbs, revised by: Professor Allama Abdul Hamid Muhammad Al Mahdi, first edition 2009 AD, this book was registered at the Ministry of Culture, at the Book House with a deposit number (449), Lawyer Library: Ahmed bin Muhammad Al-Mahdi.
Muhammad bin Ibrahim Al-Hamad, Bad Morals, Saudi Arabia, Publications and Scientific Research Agency.
Muhammad bin Ismail Abu Abdullah Al-Bukhari Al-Jaafi, Al-Masnad Al-Sahnah Al-Sahih, abbreviated from the matters of the Messenger of God and his Sunnah and his days tagged with Sahih Al-Bukhari, investigation by Muhammad Zuhair bin Nasser Al-Nasser, House of Life (illustrated by the Sultanate by adding the numbering of Muhammad Fouad Abdel-Baqi), 1422 AH.
Muhammad bin Jarir bin Yazid bin Katheer bin Ghaleb Al-Amali, Al-Bayan Mosque in the Interpretation of the Qur’an. Achievement: Ahmed Muhammad Shaker, Beirut - Lebanon, Al-Resala Foundation.
Muhammad Ali Al-Sayes, Professor Al-Azhar Al-Sharif, Neal Al-Maram from Interpretation of Verses of Rulings, Investigated by Naji Suwaidan, The Modern Library for Printing and Publishing.
Muhammad Mahmoud Al-Hijazi, The Clear Interpretation, Beirut, New Generation House.
Muslim, Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj Abu al-Hasan al-Qushairi al-Nisaburi, the short and correct datum for transmitting justice from justice to the Messenger of God, known as Sahih Muslim, by Muhammad Fuad Abd al-Baqi, Beirut, House of Revival of Arab Heritage.
Naji Rajab Sukkar, Jamil Omar Nashwan, Educational Administration in the light of contemporary trends, Dar Al-Manara Press.
Al-Hashemi, The Muslim Personality as Formulated by Islam in the Book and Sunnah, Dr. Muhammad Ali Al-Hashemi, Dar Al-Bashaer Al-Islamiyya, Edition: Tenth, 1423 AH - 2002 AD.
Ibn Taymiyyah Al-Harrani Al-Hanbali Al-Dimashqi, Al Nabawat, Investigation by Abdulaziz Bin Saleh Al-Tawaian, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Adwaa Al-Salaf, 1st edition, 1420 AH / 2000 AD.
Wahba Al-Zuhaili, the Muslim family in the contemporary world, Damascus, Dar Al-Fikr.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 Ghassan Wishah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.