An Example of the Analytical Solution of Historical Structures
Keywords:Historical Structures, Structural Performance, Strengthening, Masonry Structure, Vaults, Domes
In this study, the examples of Beylerbeyi turbesi in Edirne, which had been the capital of the ottoman empire for nearly a century and still contains many examples of civil and religious architecture, were examined and the structural performance was presented in terms of static and dynamic finit elements. Ä±n order to obtain information about the general behavior of the structure, analyzes were carried out by using the material properties given in the literature and the formulas given in the earthquake regulations. according to the analysis using sap2000 v18 package program, methods to increase the structural performance of the existing structure have been proposed by determining critical locations in terms of static.
Akman. M. S. "Historical development of building materials." Turkey Engineering News pp.426, 2003
BayÃ¼lke. N. EARTHQUAKE STRUCTURE BEHAVIOR AND SAFETY. 1. Turkish Earthquake Engineering and Seismology Conference. M.E.T.U. Ankara. Plus, Mim. Eng. Muse. Ltd. STI. 1, 2011
ErkÃ¶seoÄŸlu. G., KÃœLTÃœREL MÄ°RASIN DEPREMDEN KORUNMASI VE TURÄ°ZME KAZANDIRILMASI AMACI Ä°LE UYGULANABÄ°LECEK GÃœÃ‡LENDÄ°RME TEKNÄ°KLERÄ° K. v. T. B. Y. v. Ä°. g. Mud. Ankara, 2012
Yavuz. U. C., STATIC STRENGTHENING TECHNIQUES IN HISTORICAL STRUCTURES. Ankara. Ministry of Culture and Tourism General Directorate of Cultural Assets and Museums, 2012
Sisik Ã–., â€œEDÄ°RNEâ€™DE BULUNAN 15.YY VE 16.YYâ€™DA Ä°NÅžAA EDÄ°LMÄ°Åž TARÄ°HÄ° CAMÄ° VE TÃœRBELERÄ°N TAÅžIYICI SÄ°STEM ANALÄ°ZÄ° VE Ã‡Ã–ZÃœM Ã–NERÄ°LERÄ°â€, SelÃ§uk Ãœniversitesi, Fen Bilimleri EnstitÃ¼sÃ¼, Y.lisans Tezi, Konya, 2017
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.