The Factors Affecting Partnership Quality of Information Systems Outsourcing of PACS for Hospital
Keywords:Outsourcing, picture archiving and communication Systems (PACS), the partial least squares (PLS)
AbstractThe purpose of this research is to investigate the determinants of outsourcing parnership between clients and providers in outsourcing project. Furthermore, the relationship between the quality of outsourcing partnership and the success of soutsourcing was also investigated in researchship. Survey methodology was utilized, and the subjects were the medical center that involved in PACS project in Taiwan. A total of 97 valid questuinnaires were collected. The collect data was analyzed by partial least squares to test related hypotheses.
Tavakol, P., Labruto, F., Bergstrand, L., & Blomqvist, L. â€œEffects of Outsourcing Magnetic Resonance Examinations from a Public University Hospital to a Private Agentâ€. Acta Radiol, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 81-85, 2011.
Bellon, E., Feron, M., Deprez, T., Reynders, R., & Bosch, B. V. â€œTrends in PACS Architectureâ€, European Journal of Radiology, vol. 78, no. 2, pp. 199-204, 2011.
Abdul-Halim, H., Ee, E., Ramayah, T., & Ahmad, N. H. â€œHuman Resource Outsourcing Success Leveraging on Partnership and Service Qualityâ€, SAGE Open, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 1-14, 2014.
Teo, T. S. H., & Bhattacherjee, A. â€œKnowledge Transfer and Utilization in IT Outsourcing Partnerships: A Preliminary Model of Antecedents and Outcomesâ€, Information and Management, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 177-186, 2014.
Lee, J. N. & Kim, Y. G. â€œExploring a Causal Model for the Understanding of Outsourcing Partnershipâ€, Proceedings of the 36th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, 2002.
Lee, J. N. & Kim, Y. G. â€œUnderstanding Outsourcing Partnership: A Comparison of Three Theoretical Perspectivesâ€, IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 43-58, 2005.
Schwarz, C. â€œToward An Understanding of the Nature and Conceptualization of Outsourcing Successâ€, Information and Management, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 152-164, 2014.
Chaudhuri, S., & Bartlett, K. R. â€œThe Relationship between Training Outsourcing and Employee Commitment to Organizationâ€, Human Resource Development International, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 145-163, 2014.
Francois, D., Isis, G. M., Sergio, P. V., & Luis, F. L. R. â€œIT Outsourcing In the Public Sector: A Conceptual Model. Transforming Government: Peopleâ€, Process and Policy, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 8-27, 2014.
Dong, A., & Pourmohamadi, M. â€œKnowledge Matching In the Technology Outsourcing Context of Online Innovation Intermediariesâ€, Technology Analysis and Strategic Management, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 655-668, 2014.
Goo, J., Kishore, R., Rao, H. R., & Nam, K. â€œThe Role of Service Level Agreements in Relational Management of Information Technology Outsourcing: An Empirical Studyâ€, MIS Quarterly, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 115-149, 2009.
Park, J. G. & Lee, J. â€œKnowledge Sharing In Information Systems Development Projects: Explicating the Role of Dependence and Trustâ€, International Journal of Project Management, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 153-165, 2014.
Rajagopal, P., Zailani, S., & Sulaiman, M. â€œBenchmarking On Supply Chain Partnering Effectiveness in Two Semiconductor Companies: A Case Study Approachâ€, Benchmarking: An International Journal, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 671-701, 2009.
Hwang, H. G. â€œA Comparative Study of Outsourcing Partnership between Medical and Banking Industriesâ€, Retrieved August 9, 2014 from https://srda.sinica.edu.tw/search/gensciitem/1196, 2014.
Nunnally, J.C. Psychometric Theory, New York: McGraw Hill, 1978.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.