Survey of Land Measurement Practices Department of PTSP FT UNM on Various Civil Engineering Works
Keywords:Relevantion, Land Measurement, Civil Engineering
This research was conducted to obtain data related to the relevance of the practice material of Land Measurement, Civil Engineering and Planning Education Department, Faculty of Engineering, Makassar State University (UNM) in various civil engineering jobs. The method in this research is quantitative research with descriptive analysis design. The samples taken are 25 alumnus and students who have experience in the field of land measurement. Technical analysis of data using coding techniques (coding), scoring (scoring) and percentages. In collecting research data, using a questionnaire method or a questionnaire containing statements related to jobs taught to students of the Department of Civil Engineering and Planning Education. The results showed that the average value (mean) of the relevance of the practice material of soil measurement of the Civil Engineering and Planning Education Department in various civil engineering jobs is on an interval scale of 3.28 - 4.03 or with the highly relevant criteria
Alam, S., Albareti, F. D., Prieto, C. A., Anders, F., Anderson, S. F., Anderton, T., Andrews, B. H., Armengaud, E., Aubourg, É., Bailey, S., Basu, S., Bautista, J. E., Beaton, R. L., Beers, T. C., Bender, C. F., Berlind, A. A., Beutler, F., Bhardwaj, V., Bird, J. C., … Zhu, G. (2015). THE ELEVENTH AND TWELFTH DATA RELEASES OF THE SLOAN DIGITAL SKY SURVEY: FINAL DATA FROM SDSS-III. The Astrophysical Journal Supplement Series, 219(1), 12. https://doi.org/10.1088/0067-0049/219/1/12
Muhson, A., Wahyuni, D., Supriyanto, S., & Mulyani, E. (2012). ANALISIS RELEVANSI LULUSAN PERGURUAN TINGGI DENGAN DUNIA KERJA. Jurnal Economia, 8(1), 42–52. https://doi.org/10.21831/economia.v8i1.800
Mulyani, M., Fidyati, F., Suryani, S., Suri, M., & Halimatussakdiah, H. (2021). University students’ perceptions through e-learning implementation during COVID-19 pandemic: Positive or negative features dominate? Studies in English Language and Education, 8(1), 197–211. https://doi.org/10.24815/siele.v8i1.17628
Mustangimah, M., Putera, P. B., Zulhamdani, M., Handoyo, S., & Rahayu, S. (2021). Evaluation of the Indonesia national strategic policy of science and technology development. Journal of Science and Technology Policy Management, 12(3), 421–442. https://doi.org/10.1108/JSTPM-04-2020-0079
Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kombinasi (Mixed Methods). Alfabeta.
Sukmadinata, N. S. (2010). Pengembangan kurikulum: Teori dan praktik. Rosdakarya.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Taufiq Nasir, Bakhrani Rauf, Faisal Syafar, Krisan Leontino
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.