A Hybrid Modified Approach for Solving Fuzzy Differential Equations
Keywords:Fuzzy differential equation, Laplace transformation, Variational iteration methods, Lagrange multiplier
In this paper, a hybrid method is presented by combining Laplace transformation and variational iteration method for solving fuzzy differential equations with fuzzy initial and boundaries values. A defuzzification technique had been implemented to convert the fuzzy parameters into crisp values by building an extended ranking method. Then the method is implemented on the new problem in which two approaches has been built according to the formula ofÂ Lagrange multiplier obtaining the lower, upper and center solutions.
L. A. Zadeh, â€œFuzzy sets,â€ Inf. Control, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 338â€“353, Jun. 1965.
O. Kaleva, â€œFuzzy differential equations,â€ Fuzzy Sets Syst., vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 301â€“317, Dec. 1987.
A. Khastan and J. J. Nieto, â€œA boundary value problem for second order fuzzy differential equations,â€ Nonlinear Anal. Theory Methods Appl., vol. 72, no. 9â€“10, pp. 3583â€“3593, May 2010.
L. Ahmad, M. Farooq, S. Ullah, and S. Abdullah, â€œSolving fuzzy two-point boundary value problem using fuzzy Laplace transform,â€ ArXiv Prepr. ArXiv14030571, 2014.
L. Ahmad, M. Farooq, and S. Abdullah, â€œSolving nth order fuzzy differential equation by fuzzy Laplace transform,â€ ArXiv14030242 Math, Mar. 2014.
M. Ghanbari, â€œNumerical solution of fuzzy initial value problems under generalized di erentiability by HPM,â€ Int. J. Ind. Math., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 19â€“39, 2009.
E. Babolian, H. Sadeghi, and S. Javadi, â€œNumerically solution of fuzzy differential equations by Adomian method,â€ Appl. Math. Comput., vol. 149, no. 2, pp. 547â€“557, Feb. 2004.
G. Adomian, â€œA review of the decomposition method in applied mathematics,â€ J. Math. Anal. Appl., vol. 135, no. 2, pp. 501â€“544, Nov. 1988.
T. Allahviranloo, S. Khezerloo, and M. Mohammadzaki, â€œNumerical solution for differential inclusion by adomian decomposition method,â€ J. Appl. Math., vol. 5, no. 17, pp. 51â€“62, 2008.
J.-H. He, â€œVariational iteration method â€“ a kind of non-linear analytical technique: some examples,â€ Int. J. Non-Linear Mech., vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 699â€“708, Jul. 1999.
J.-H. He, â€œSome asymptotic methods for strongly nonlinear equations,â€ Int. J. Mod. Phys. B, vol. 20, no. 10, pp. 1141â€“1199, Apr. 2006.
H. Jafari, M. Saeidy, and D. Baleanu, â€œThe variational iteration method for solving n-th order fuzzy differential equations,â€ Cent. Eur. J. Phys., vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 76â€“85, Feb. 2012.
D. J. Dubois, Fuzzy Sets and Systems: Theory and Applications. Academic Press, 1980.
P. Diamond and P. Kloeden, â€œMetric Topology of Fuzzy Numbers and Fuzzy Analysis,â€ in Fundamentals of Fuzzy Sets, D. Dubois and H. Prade, Eds. Springer US, 2000, pp. 583â€“641.
O. S. Fard, â€œAn iterative scheme for the solution of generalized system of linear fuzzy differential equations,â€ World Appl. Sci. J., vol. 7, no. 12, pp. 1597â€“1604, 2009.
N. A. Alaulden and M. Y. Sanar, â€œSolving Fuzzy Network Problems by Defuzzification Techniques,â€ Int. J. Innov. Res. Sci. Eng. Technol., 2014.
R. R. Yager, â€œA procedure for ordering fuzzy subsets of the unit interval,â€ Inf. Sci., vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 143â€“161, Jul. 1981.
H. Jafari and A. Alipoor, â€œA new method for calculating general lagrange multiplier in the variational iteration method,â€ Numer. Methods Partial Differ. Equ., vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 996â€“1001, Jul. 2011.
G.-C. Wu and D. Baleanu, â€œVariational iteration method for fractional calculus - a universal approach by Laplace transform,â€ Adv. Differ. Equ., vol. 2013, no. 1, p. 18, Dec. 2013.
G.-C. Wu, â€œChallenge in the variational iteration method â€“ A new approach to identification of the Lagrange multipliers,â€ J. King Saud Univ. - Sci., vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 175â€“178, Apr. 2013.
H. Jafari, M. Saeidy, and D. Baleanu, â€œThe variational iteration method for solving n-th order fuzzy differential equations,â€ Open Phys., vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 76â€“85, 2011.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.