Formulation of Conservation Law of Energy for Electron Field in Tensor Formalism
Keywords:Dirac equation, tensor, conservation law, energy.
In previous works, Dirac equation for half-spin particle has been written in tensor form, in the form of non-linear Maxwell's like equations through two isotropic complex vectors F=E+iH and F'=E'-iH'. The complex vectors F=E+iH and F'=E'-iH' satisfy non-linear condition F.F=0, equivalent to two conditions for real quantities E.E-H.H=0 and E.H=0, obtained by equating to zero separately real and imaginary parts of equality F.F=0. It has been proved, that the vectors E and H have the same properties as those of E, H, components of electromagnetic field.
In this work, in order to understand these non-linear equations, we investigated the deducted from them law of conservation of energy for electron field.
Bulikunzira, S., Tensor formulation of Dirac equation through divisors, Asian Journal of Fuzzy and Applied Mathematics, vol.2, no6, pp.195-197, 2014.
Bulikunzira, S., Tensor formulation of Dirac equation in standard representation, Asian Journal of Fuzzy and Applied Mathematics, vol.2, no6, pp.203-208, 2014.
Bulikunzira, S., Solution of Dirac equation in tensor formalism in standard representation, Asian Journal of Fuzzy and Applied Mathematics, vol.3, no1, pp.1-6, 2015.
Bulikunzira, S., Formulation of conservation laws of current and energy for neutrino field in tensor formalism, Asian Journal of Fuzzy and Applied Mathematics, vol.3, no1, pp.7-9, 2015.
Reifler, F., Vector wave equation for neutrinos, Journal of mathematical physics, vol.25, no4, pp.1088-1092, 1984.
Sommers, P., Space spinors, Journal of mathematical physics, vol.21, no10, pp.2567-2571, 1980.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.