Ibn Sinaâ€™s Role in Scientific Discoveries
Ibn Sina is one of the greatest human history scholars as he left an indelible and appreciated mark in human evolution journey towards civilization. Ibn Sina has deepened in many science fields such as Medicine, Astronomy, Mathematics, Philosophy and psychology and classified hundreds of books in different sciences as well. Itâ€™s also worth mentioning that many Western European scientistsÂ have admitted Ibn Sinaâ€™s great efforts andÂ major influence in finding many modern scientific theories.Â
â€¢ Alirbaly, Shamseldeen, wafyat ala'ayan wa Anbaa Alzman, Ihsan Abbas, Dar Sader Beirut.
â€¢ Ibn isbai'a, Ahmed, Oyon Alanbaa fe Tabqat Alatbaa, Nizar Reda, Alhaya Library, Beirut.
â€¢ Albghdady, Ismail, Hadyt Al'arfeen Asmaa Almoalfeen wa Athar Almosanfeen, Dar Ehyaa Altorath, Beriut 1951
â€¢ Altahanwi, Maws'aet Kshaf Istlahat Alfonon wa al'aloum, Lebanon Nashroon Library. 1988
â€¢ Aljmal, The Egyptioan history of medicine and pharmacy in the Islamic century, Cairo 1999
â€¢ Ibn hajar, Ahmed lesan Almezan, Dar Albshaer Alislamia
â€¢ Aldaly, Raeda, Tasawor Alalam about Ibn Sina, Master's thesis, Damascus University 2006
â€¢ Althahaby, Shamsaldeen, Sayr A'alam Alnoblaa, Alrisala Institution, Beriut.
â€¢ Althahaby, Mohamed, Altafseer wa Almofsroon, Cairo 1993
â€¢ Alraghe, Abdelazzez, Droos fe al'aqeeda.
â€¢ Alsa'ay, Ali, Aldor althameen fe Asmaa Almosnfeen, Dar Algharb Elislami, Tunisia 2009
â€¢ Ibn Sina, Hussain, Nokat fe Ahwal Alshakh ALRais Ibn Sina, Publications of the French scientific in Cairo 1952
â€¢ Ibn Sina, Hussain, Al-Isharatwa Al-Tanbihat, Alm'aref, Cairo 1983
â€¢ Ibn Sina, Hussain, Manteq Almashreqeen, Almoayed, Cairo 2007
â€¢ Toqan, Qadari, Torath Alarab Al'aelmi in Alreyadiat wa Alfalak, Alhaya library, Beirut.
â€¢ Atef, Mohammed, Ashhar Al'aolmaa fe Altareekh, Al-latraef publishing house, Cairo 2003
â€¢ Abdellateef, Mahmoud, Alfeker Altrarbawin about Ibn Sina, Syrian public authority for books, Damascus, 2009
â€¢ A'jood, Mohammed, Mosahamat Ibn Sina fe Tatweer Almanteq, Master's thesis, 2009.
â€¢ Member of modern forum, Alwafyat wa Alahdath, The Public Library.
â€¢ Al'aqad, Mahmoud, Alshakh ALRais, Ibn Sina, Alm'areef Publishing House.
â€¢ Erbn Fndma, Thaheereldeen, Tatma Sawan Alhekma, Alm'areef Publication Houseeeqsoui, Mohammed, Ibn Sin wa Alnafs Alensania, Alresala institution, Beirut.
â€¢ I, Cairo, 1992.
â€¢ Abu Alfalah, Abdelhay, Shatharat Althahab fe Akhbar men thahab, Ibn Katheer Publication House, Damascus, 1986
â€¢ Alqafaty, Ali, Akhbar Al'aolma Bakhbar Alhokmaa, Almotanbi Library, Cairo, 1992.
â€¢ Almaghrawi, Abu Suhail, Mawso'aet Mawaqef Alsalaf Fel'aqeeda wa Almanhaj wa Altarbya, Nobel people for books, Marrakesh, Morocco.
â€¢ Almaqdesy, shamseldeen, Alfroo'a Tasheh Alfroo'a, Alrisala Institution, Beirut, 2003
â€¢ Almansory, Abu Altayeb, Alrawad Albasem in Tarajom shoyokh Alhakem, Alasima Publication house, Riyad, 2011
â€¢ Almawso'a Almowjaza fe Altareekh Alislami, The pubic electronic library.
â€¢ Nakri, Abed, Dostor Al'aolma, Scientific books publication house, 2000
â€¢ Nowayhid, Adel, Mo'ajam Almofsreen men Sader Alislam to Alaser Alhader, Cultual Nowayhid institution, Beirut, 1983
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.