Blended Learning Model of College English Supported by Social Media
Keywords:Social media, College English, Blended learning model
In mainland China, the focus of college English learning should be on the application ability of students.The integration of English learning and social practice not only equips students with adequate knowledge, but also good application of English language and improved comprehensive quality.The use of social media in college English learning provides a new learning model.Various English teaching and learning activities could be conducted with the help of social media. In this way,students integrate the self English learning with the social practice, which improves the quality of English learning and caters for the needs of the society.
Min Huang, Construction and Application of Blended Learning Platform Based on Wechat,Yangtze River Series,2016ï¼ˆ9ï¼‰:52-53
Wenming Li, Fuyu Lyu, Innovative Development and Industrialization of Online Learning,Proceedings of the 2013International Forum on Higher Education,2013:16
Yunfei Xu,Hongjun Wei,The Research Situation Analysis of Mobile-assisted English Learning in 2015 in China.Journal of Bingtuan Education Institute,2016:58-62
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.