Femaleâ€™s Gaze in Idol Drama: A Case Study of <i>My Sunshine</i>
Croton Media (å…‹é¡¿ä¼ åª’) is a Chinese TV production company noted for its content strategy developed from research studies on digitalization. My Sunshine (ä½•ä»¥ç¬™è§é»˜), one of Croton Mediaâ€™s notable TV series, won a very high rating on terrestrial TV in 2015. It got hundreds of millions views on the first day of its launch on the Internet, breaking the record. Soon after its launch, the web search query for Wallace Chung (é’Ÿæ±‰è‰¯), one of the leading actors, rose up to the top, beating the most popular Korean stars at that time. In May, a Korean TV station, MBC, acquired the programming rights, adding Korean subtitles, and aired this series, which set a record of being the first Chinese TV series acquired and aired by Korean terrestrial TV stations.
â€¢ Mulvey Laura (1975)â€œVisual Pleasure and Narrative Cinemaâ€Screen16.3
â€¢ Janice A Radway(1984)â€œReading the Romanceâ€Chapel Hill :University of North Carolina Press.
â€¢ Yan Xiaofang, discuss the relationship between film narration and viewing pleasure of women[J]. Guizhou, 2012ï¼ˆ12ï¼‰ï¼š34-37ã€‚
â€¢ Cai Yan, category of teleplay and its melodrama genre[J]. Collected papers of communication studies, 1997ï¼ˆ1ï¼‰:1-54.
â€¢ Li Juan, explain the soap opera through a feminine angle of view[J].Movie and TV Literature, 2013(7):101.
â€¢ Ma Shaopei & Bai Shaonan. Researches of TV culture from feminist perspective[J]. the case study of costume drama,2012(7):101.
â€¢ Xu shuqing. Reader distinguish imagination, face passions stem from here [J]. Black and white biweekly post, 1994: 76-77.
â€¢ Zhang jinhua& liu rongmei trans. By Liesbet Van Zoonen. Feminist Media Studies[M]. Taipei, 2001
â€¢ Zhao tinghui. Discuss on Narrative film and Gener[M]. Taipei: Airiti Press Inc,2010
â€¢ Zheng yujing trans. By Pamela Abbott & Claire Wallace & Melissa Tyler. Feminist sociology[M]. Taipei: Humanities Press,2008.
â€¢ Ye xinyi &lin junpu &wang yaying trans. By Dorothy Hobson. Soap Opera[M].Taipei: Hongzhi culture Press,2010.
â€¢ Yang qizhu. Cold night trilogy and its tv studies[M]. Taipei: Xiuwei information technology Press,2010.
â€¢ Hu zhifeng. Introduction to TV Aesthetics-audience's aesthetical feelings[M]. Taipei: Newer Cultural And Creative Press, 2010.
â€¢ Bo li. Western Feminist literature theory[M]. Guaungxi, Guangxi University press,2006
â€¢ Yang ruoci. Each Step we loved those years[M]. Taipei: Xiu Wei Press, 2015.
â€¢ Li zhiqiang. Television and movies. Idol drama/splendid floatï¼šThe finish of the movie[M]. Taipei:Yuanzu Culture Press, 2015.
â€¢ Tao tiezhu trans. By Simone de Beauvoir. The Second Gender[M]. Taipei: Owl Press, Press, 2000.
â€¢ Lin he trans. By Laura.S.M. The afternoon love and ideology: soap opera, women and TV. [M]. Beijing: Central Compilation & Translation Press, 2004.
â€¢ Laio binghui. 200 Keywords: common vocabulary between literature and critical research[M]. Taipei: wheat Press, 2003.
â€¢ Zhang xiuya trans. By Virginia Woolf. A Room of One's Own[M]. Taipei: Tianpei Press, 2008.
â€¢ Lin fangmei. Interpret the kingdom of love by qiongyao[M]. Taipei: Times Press,1994.
â€¢ Huang jiayun. The achievement or destruction of the imagination? The research on the process of recognition and distinguish for young comic book girl fansâ€™ view of adaptations of comic[D]. Taiwa, National Chengchi University,2010
â€¢ Li peizhen. consumptive significations of idol texts: exploration on the relationship between fans and idols[D]. Taiwan, Shih Hsin University,1998
â€¢ Zheng yiwen. Critical discourse analysis of feminism-----to analyze sentimental novel series in fantasy theme methods[D]. Taiwan, Furen Catholic University,1996
â€¢ Zheng yapei. Research on the correlation between female readers of the romantic novel and the text[D]. Taiwan, Chinese Culture University,1998
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.