THE INFLUENCE OF ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE BEHAVIOR ON WORK MOTIVATION : CASE STUDY OF RETURNEE OF AFS BINA ANTAR-BUDAYA, YOGYAKARTA
Knowledge realm of organizational behavior has developed dramatically. The influence of organizational culture on work motivation is an attractive review to improve the quality of human research. Inferential statistic analysis is employed in this research by using multiple linear regression model (or linear regression method) to understand the influence of organizational culture on work motivation among Returnee of AFS Bina Antar-Budaya Yogyakarta. Regression equation is Y = 12.728 + 0.871 X1 + 0.480 X2 + 1.165 X3, which means that the contribution of independent variables to dependent variable is explained as follows: leadership behavior is 0.871, organizational responsibility is 0.480, and work achievement is 1.165. It can be concluded that leadership behavior, organizational responsibility, and work achievement are positively influencing demand hierarchy of Maslow and McClelland. Result of research indicates that leadership behavior among returnee of AFS Bina Antar-Budaya Yogyakarta is significantly influencing on work motivation (demand hierarchy of Maslow and McClelland).
Sopiah, Organizational Behavior, 1995, Yogyakarta: CV Andi Offset Publisher
Winda, 2014, http//www.slideshare.net/hirh/pengantar-dan-latar-belakang, accessed on 19 March 2014, at 07.10.
Noermjiati, 2005, Organizational Behavior, Twelfth Edition, Alfabeta, Bandung.
Indrawijaya, A, Ibrahim, 2010, Theory, Behavior and Organizational Culture, Bandung: PT Refika Aditama.
Davis, Keith, 1985, Behavior in Organization, Volume 1, Seventh Edition (Human Behavior at Work), Jakarta, Erlangga PT Gelora Aksara Pratama.
Davis, Keith, and Newtrom, J.W, 1985, Behavior in Organization, Seventh Edition, Jakarta, Erlangga Publisher.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.