The Dilemmas and Outlets of Cultural Inheritance Education of Ethnic Minorities
Keywords:education, ethnic cultural inheritance, living world, education consciousness
The connotation of traditional ethnic minoritiesâ€™ cultural inheritance is tied up with their living world; however, the appearance of institutionalizing schools makes it break away their living world. This problem is mainly showed as the decline of cultural inheritance in living world and education-out-of-life in ethnic cultural inheritance. In order to make cultural inheritance in education returning to living world, education consciousness should be the internal impetus; whatâ€™s more, affected by education operation laws, those various ethnic cultural inheritance subjects should interchange with different levels of ethnic cultural inheritance objects.
Ernst Cassirer., An Essay on Man. iShanghai Translation Publishing House, Shanghai, 1985
Fei Xiaotong, The Collected Works of Scientific Researc office of Chinese Academy of Social Science. China Social Science Publishing House, Beijing, 2005
Li Liangkang. The Concept Explanation of Husserlâ€™s Phenomenology. Joint publishing House of Life, Reading and Knowledge, Beijing, 1999.
Lu Jie.Life Morals and Moral Education. Educational Research. pp10,2006
Pan Naigu, Quentin Panâ€™s explaination of â€œWeiyuâ€. Northwest Ethnio-national Studies. Vol.26, no1, pp3-15, 2000
Ten Xing and Su Hong,Multicultural Society and Diverse Integrated Education. Journal of Research on Education for Ethnic Minorities. No.1, pp18-22, 1997
Wang Jan, On the Relationship between Education and Living World. Journal of Central China Normal University, vol.45, no.3, pp114-119, 2006
Wang Jun,2Ethnic Culture Inheritance Study from the Perspective of Educational Anthropology
Journal of Research on Education for Ethnic Minorities, vol.74, no.17, pp9-14006.
Wu Xiaorong, On Educational Paradigm in the Perspective of Symbiosis Theory y. Educational Research, vol.372, no.1, pp50-54, 2011.
Wu Xiaorong. The Interpretation of Ethnic Culture Entering Campus in Guizhou Province
with Culture Adaptation Journal of Educational Science of Hunan Normal University, vol.10, no.4,pp29-33, 2011.
Yang He. Background and methodology: an introduction of minority costume of China. Journal of Guizhou Institute of Nationalities (Social Science), no.4, pp33-34, 1997.
Yi Jie , The Review of Ethnic Cultural Education and Inheritance Research In recent 10 years.MINZU TRIBUNE, vol.321, no.3, pp94-99,2013.
Zhang Qingxiong. The new Cittamatra of Xiong Shili and the Phenomenology of Husserl. Shanghai Pelopleâ€™s Publishing House, Shanghai, 1995.
Zhang Shiya, Trace the Educational Culture of Southwest Minorities in China. Shanghai Education Press, Shanghai, 1994.
Zhao Shilin. On the Essence of Ethnic Cultural Inheritance. Journal of Beijing University (Philosophy and Social Science),vol.39, no.5, pp10-16, 2002.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.