On Minimal λ<sub>c</sub>-Open Sets
Keywords:Î»-open sets, Î»c-open sets, minimal Î»c-open, s-regular operation.
AbstractIn this paper, we introduce and discuss minimal Î»c-open sets in topological spaces. We establish some basic properties of minimal Î»c-open. We obtain an application of a theory of minimal Î»c-open sets and we defined a Î»c-locally finite space.
B. Ahmad and S. Hussain: Properties of -Operations on Topological Spaces, Aligarh Bull.Math. 22(1) (2003), 45-51.
S. Hussain and B. Ahmad: On Minimal -Open Sets, Eur. J. Pure Appl. Maths., 2(3)(2009),338-351.
S. Kasahara: Operation-Compact Spaces, Math. Japon., 24(1979), 97-105.
A. B. Khalaf and S. F. Namiq, New types of continuity and separation axiom based operation in topological spaces, M. Sc. Thesis, University of Sulaimani (2011).
A. B.Khalaf and S. F. Namiq, Generalized -Closed Sets and -Continuous Functions, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 3(12), (2012), ISSN 2229-5518.
A. B. Khalaf and S. F. Namiq, -Open Sets and -Separation Axioms in Topological Spaces, Journal of Advanced Studies in Topology, 4(1), (2013), 150-158.
N. Levine, Semi-open sets and semi-continuity in topological spaces, Amer. Math.Monthly, 70 (1)(1963), 36-41.
S. F.Namiq, - and - Spaces, Journal of Garmyan University, 4(3), (2014), ISSN 2310-0087.
H. Ogata: Operations on Topological Spaces and Associated Topology, Math. Japon.,36(1)(1991), 175-184.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.