Exponential growth of solution of a strongly nonlinear reaction diffusion equation
AbstractAn initial boundary value problem for strongly nonlinear reaction diusionequation is studied. We show the exponential growth of solution with Lp- norm using adierential inequalities.
Jiang Z., Zheng S. and Song S. Blow-up analysis for a nonlinear diusion equation with nonlinear boundary conditions, Appl. Math. Lett., 17(2004):193-199.
Deng K. and Levine H.A. The role of critical exponents in blow-up theorems: The sequel,
J. Math. Anal. Appl., 243 (2000): 85-126.  Levine H.A. Some nonexistence and instability theorems for solutions of formally
parabolic equations of the form Put = ô€€€Au + F(u). Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, 51(1973):371-386.
Kalantarov V.K. and Ladyzhenskaya O.A. The occurrence of collapse for quasilinear
equations of parabolic and hyperbolic type. Journal of Soviet Mathematics, 10(197):53-
Levine H.A., Park S.R and Serrin J.M. Global existence and nonexistence theorems
for quasilinear evolution equations of formally parabolic type. Journal of Dierential
Equations, 142(1998): 212-229.
Messaoudi S.A. A note on blow up of solutions of a quasilinear heat equation with van-
ishing initial energy. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 273(2002):243-
Liu W.J. andWang M.X. Blow-up of the solution for a p-Laplacian equation with positive
initial energy. Acta Applicandae Mathematicae, 103(2008): 141-146.
Pucci P. and Serrin J.M. Asymptotic Stability for Nonlinear Parabolic Systems, Energy
Methods in Continuum Mechanics. Kluwer Acad. Publ.: Dordrecht, 1996.
Pang J.S. and Zhang H.W. Existence and nonexistence of the global solution on the
quasilinear parabolic equation. Chin. Quart.J.of Math. 22 (3)(2007): 448-454.
Pang J.S. and Hu Q.Y. Global nonexistence for a class of quasilinear parabolic equa-
tion with source term and positive initial nergy, Journal of Henan University (Natural
Science), 37(5)(2007): 448-451.(in Chinese)
Berrimi S. and Messaoudi S.A. A decay result for a quasilinear parabolic system. Progr.
Nonlinear Dierential Equations Appl, 53(2005):43-50.
Eden A., Michaux B. and Rakotoson J.M. Doubly nonlinear parabolic-type equations as
a dynamical systems, J. Dynamics and Dierential Equations, 3(1)(1991),87-131.
Ouardi H.E. and Hachimi A.E. Attractors for a class of doubly nonlinear parabolic
systems, Electronic J of Qualitative of Dierential Equation, 2006(1)(2006):1-15.
Polat N. Blow up of solution for a nonlinear reaction diusion equation with multiple
nonlinearities, International Journal of Science and Technology,2(2)(2007):123-128.
Korpusov M.O. and Sveshnikov A.G. Sucient close-to-necessary conditions for the
blowup of solution to a strongly nonlinear generalized Boussinesq equation. Compu-
tational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, 48(9)(2008):1591-1599.
Al'shin A.B., Korpusov M.O. and Sveshnikov A.G. Blowup in Nonlinear Soblev Type
Equation. De Gruyter, Berlin/NewYork, 2011.
S. Gerbi, B. Said-Houari, Local existence and exponential growth for a semilinear
damped wave equation with dynamic boundary conditions, Advances in Dierential
Equations, 13 (2008), 1051-1074.
B. Said-Houari, Exponential growth of positive initial-energy solutions of nonlinear vis-
coelastic wave equations with damping and source term. Z. Angew. Math. Phys. 62
Vitillaro, E. Global existence theorems for a class of evolution equations with dissipation.
Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 149(1999), 155-182.
Asian Journal of Fuzzy and Applied Mathematics (ISSN: 2321 â€“ 564X)
Volume 02 â€“ Issue 05, October 2014
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.