Research and Practice of Bilingual Teaching Reform in Frontier Research of Functional Analysis
Keywords:Bilingual reaching reform, Functional analysis, Teaching reform research
This paper introduces the research and practice of the frontier bilingual teaching reform of functional analysis, an innovative project of Shandong University of Technology. Firstly, the functional analysis is introduced, the problems to be solved in this research are put forward and the significance of reform research is discussed. Secondly, the contents and objectives of this project are arranged. Finally, the specific implementation scheme and time schedule are given.
Rudin W., Real and complex analysis[M]. Tata McGraw-Hill Education, 1987.
Conway J B., A course in functional analysis[M]. Springer, 1990.
Taylor A E., Introduction to Functional Analysis[M]. John Wiley and Sons Ltd, 1980.
Cheng-Yue L I. Design and Practice in Bilingual Teaching of Functional Analysis for Minority Undergraduates[J]. Journal of Minzu University of China, 2013.
Gua M H, Haob J Y. Study of Bilingual Teaching Reform and Practice Based on Web Resources[C]. Advances in Computer Science, Environment, Ecoinformatics, and Education - International Conference, Csee 2011, Wuhan, China, August 21-22, 2011. Proceedings. DBLP, 2011:372-375.
Kang Z, Wang R, Wang Y. Bilingual Teaching Reform and Practice of Engineering Studentâ€™s â€œProfessional Foreign Languageâ€ Based on Multimedia Technology[J]. 2011, 218:570-575.
Shao yuan X U, Hong G S, Jiang X H, et al. The Investigation and Practice of Bilingual Teaching of the Major Courses for the Mathematical Graduates[J]. Journal of Huaibei Coal Industry Teachers College, 2009.
Zhao L. Bilingual Teaching Reform Ideas of International Business from Experience of Visiting US Classroom Teaching[J]. 2015.
Wang J, Deng K, Weng L, et al. Further Exploration of the Bilingual Teaching Reform of "Biological Science"[J]. 2015.
Song X, Yang J, Liu W, et al. The Exploration of Bilingual Teaching Reform in Medical Immunology Experiment Course[J]. China Continuing Medical Education, 2016.
Gong S. Discussion on Bilingual Teaching Reform of Remote Sensing Principles and Applications Course[J]. Geospatial Information, 2016.
Hong S R. Practice and Thinking of Reform of Bilingual Teaching in Plant Tissue Culture from the Perspective of the Cultivation of Excellent Talents in Agriculture and Forestry[J]. Heilongjiang Agricultural Sciences, 2016.
Fang Gao, Mark S.K. Shum. Investigating the role of bilingual teaching assistants in Hong Kong: an exploratory study[J]. Educational Research, 2010, 52(4):445-456.
Conway J B. A course in functional analysis. 2nd ed.[J]. 2003.
Eidelman Y, Milman V, Tsolomitis A. Functional Analysis: An Introduction[J]. Siam Review, 2005, 33(3):322.
Stein E M, Shakarchi R. Functional analysis. Introduction to further topics in analysis[J]. 2011, 723(2):L243-L247.
Kuang J C. On Research and Practice of Reform Textbook and Teaching Method in Real Analysis and Functional Analysis[J]. Journal of Mathematics Education, 2001, 8(2).
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.