The Biblical Design Pattern for Raising Children Who Have Godly Character
Keywords:Biblical design, godly character, children education
In this post modern era where people in the society are becoming more secular, Â some parents are still dreaming to have children who have godly character. Â As Christians we know the Bible taught us that children must have a character training and faith education in their very early age. It is quite important for parents to know which process design of children education applying holistic teaching and full principle of the Scriptures. First of all, by learning the biblical principles of children education, based on the Bible, parents and educators may know the principles, Â focuses, processes, and the basics of God-centered children education to raise theÂ children to have a godly character. Â Secondly, children will be able to reflect and review the biblical education process from some Bible heroes, in their childhood stage, whose lives can become good examples, have bold characters with integrity, and show strong faith and loyalty in responding God's call. Beside the previous biblical examples, we, too, learn from some spiritual leaders who are applying the spiritual disciplines of child education pattern which show wonderful characters and good reputations in church history. Â Furthermore, based on Biblical principles; reflecting the system of child education and learning the spiritual discipline during very young age which some of Bible heroes and Christian leaders who have Biblical and godly characters, and spiritual leaders' pattern of Child Education throughout church history, will make the biblical design pattern of children education to have godly character.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.