Accelerate the Solution of Problems of Digital Signal Processing Technology Based INTEL CILK PLUS
Keywords:Intel Cilk Plus, Basic Interface for Parallelism, Basic Linear Algebra Communication Subprograms
In this paper we considered the steps of the method of accelerated digital signal processing algorithms with modern software tools parallel processing. Compared the experimental data, obtained during the processing of parallelizing OpenMP technology and Cilk Plus. As a hardware implementation architecture are analyzed multi-core processors.
Musaev M.M., Rahmatov F.A. â€œThe method of interpolation and compression for DSPâ€, Journal of ICEIC, pp. 151-154, 2008.
Musaev M.M., Rahmatov F.A. Algebraic model representation of signals and its implementation on DSP. Journal of ICAICT, IEEE, doi:10.1109/2010.934636, pp 239-242, 2010.
Khujayorov I.Sh., Berdanov U.A. Parallel solutions of tasks of digital signal processing. International Conference â€œActual problems of development of info-communications and information-oriented societyâ€, Tashkent, pp. 173-176, 2012.
John G. Proakis, Dimitris Manolakis: Digital Signal Processing: Principles, Algorithms and Applications, 4th edition, Pearson, USA, 2006.
Dag Stranneby, William Walker. Digital Signal Processing and Applications, 2nd edition, Elsevier, 2004.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.