Analysis and Quality Assessment on the Service Customer Case: University Insurgents
Keywords:SERVQUAL, Service Quality, Scale SERVQUAL, Customer Service.
Today's "quality" is applicable to various areas, quality education, quality in the industry, and therefore, cannot fail to mention the quality of service, the latter being the basis for any business and important indicator of success or failure in organizations. The objective was to evaluate the quality of service provided by the University Insurgentes Campus TlÃ¡huac through the SERVQUAL methodology (quality of service) the results obtained show an overall percentage of 84.55% satisfaction with Quality Level Indicator of 16.85, although the overall service meets customer satisfaction (students), the specific analysis of each dimension (reliability, tangibility, empathy, safety and responsibility) will be the guideline for improvement actions in each work area that increase the level of service quality.
Babakus, E. Y Boller, G. W. (1992) â€œAn empirical assessment of the SERVQUAL scaleâ€. Journal of Business Research, Vol. 24. pp. 253-268.
Castillo, M. Eduardo. (2005). Escala multidimensional SERVQUAL. Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales. Universidad del Bio-Bio, Chile. Pp. 1-12.
De Salvador, G. (2003). Calidad en servicios educativos: anÃ¡lisis del instrumento SERVQUAL. Rev. EspaÃ±ola de PedagogÃa. AÃ±o LXI. No. 224. pp 77-94
GonzÃ¡lez, Hugo. Escala SERVQUAL. URL: [www.calidad-gestion.com.ar] [Fecha de consulta: 2 de junio 2013] [Hora de consulta 20:00 h]
ISO 9000:2000. Quality management systems- Fundamentals and vocabulary
Parasuraman, A; Zeithaml, V. Y Berry, L. (1988). â€œSERVQUAL: A Multiple Item Scale for Measuring Consumer Perceptions of Service Qualityâ€. Journal of Retailing. Vol. 64. No. 1. pp. 12-40
Wigodski S., Jacqueline (2003) Â¿QuÃ© es SERVQUAL? Medwave. AÃ±o III. No. 10.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeÂ The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.