Client Business Income Analysis BLUD Micro Finance Institution
Keywords:Micro Finance Institution besides as provider of finance service to the poor society continuously also has moral responsibility to improve capacity and empowerment of the clients as a part of poor society. This research aimed to analyze the income level o
Micro Finance Institution besides as provider of finance service to the poor society continuously also has moral responsibility to improve capacity and empowerment of the clients as a part of poor society. This research aimed to analyze the income level of MFI BLUD clients. The population of this research was all active clients of MFI BLUD that worked as household needs seller and socio-economically as a part of urban poor society of Kendari, with total respondents of 294 clients. The result of this research showed that the average income of clients were still under minimum wage standard in Kendari. That low of income level came because their business pattern was still simple with low human resources.
â€¢ Churchill, C and C. Frankiewicz Making Microfinance : Work; Managing for Improved performance. Geneva International Labour Organization Office. 2006.
â€¢ Jagede, C. J. Kehinde, B.H. Akinlabi. Impact Of Microfinance on Poverty Alleviation in Nigeria : An Emperical Investigation. European Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. Vol. 2 p. .97-111. 2011
â€¢ Krishnamurti , B. Pengembangan keuangan Mikro dan penangulangan kemiskinan Jurnal ekonomi rakyat, Artikel â€“ Th II â€“ No 2. 2003
â€¢ http//www.ekonomirakyat.org/edisi_14 didownload 10 Januari 2013 (In Indonesia).
â€¢ Kumar, N. S.J. Manjunath, H.S. Srikanth. Microfinance: A comparative Study of Bangladesh and India. Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM) Volume 5, Issue 6 , p.. 27-35. 2012.
â€¢ Padangaran, A.M. Analisis Kuantitatif Pembiayaan Perusahaan Pertanian. IPB Press, Bogor. 2012 (In Indonesia)
â€¢ Rujito, Peran Lembaga Keuangan Mikro dalam Otonomi Daerah Guna Menggerakan Ekonomi Rakyat dan Menanggulangi Kemiskinan. Studi Kasus Bank Rakyat Indonesia. Jurnal Ekonomi Rakyat Th II No 1. 2003.
â€¢ http/www.ekonomirakyat.org/edisi_13/ diakses 11 januari 2013. (In Indonesia)
â€¢ Robinson, J.R. Community Development in Perspective. Ames: Iowa State University Press, 1994.
â€¢ Sugiono, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan RD. Penerbit CV. Alfabeta Bandung. 2011 (In Indonesia)
â€¢ Tiwari, A.. Is Microfinance Working for What it is meant To Be ? A. Comperative Study on Bangladesh and India Zenith International Journal of Multydisiplinary Research. Vol 2 issue 3 p. 148-164. 2012
â€¢ Wijono, WW 2005. Pemberdayaan Lembaga Keuangan Mikro sebagai salah satu pilar sistem Keuangan Nasioanal; Upaya konkrit memutus mata rantai Kemiskinan. Jurnal Kajian Ekonomi dan Keuangan, Edisi Khusus hal. 86-100, 2005 (In Indonesia)
â€¢ Zohra and S.L.D. Pandey. Comparison of Performance of Microfinance Institution With Commercial Banks in India. Australian Journal of Business and Management Research. Vol. 1 p. 110-120. 2011
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeÂ The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.