Factors Effecting the Decision of Retailer Purchase on Large Package of Softener and Fragrance
Keywords:Factors effecting, retailer purchase decision, large package
The research determines the factors effecting on retailer purchase decision of large packing softener and fragrance. This research also involved 200 customers distributor selected by probability sampling method as respondents. Factors influencing on retailer purchase decision were analyzed by using Structural Equation Modeling (SEM). Data was collected by conducting a survey to distributor customers in South Jakarta. Result shows that all of the factors consisting of store internal factor, store external factor, shopping experience and distributor services significantly positive influence on purchasing decisions of large packaging softener and fragrance.
Davies G, Marketing To Retailers : A Battle for Distribution? Long Range Planning, Journal of retail, vol. 23, no.6, pp.101-108. 1990.
Kothari M, Krishman R, Involvement Constructs and Paths to Persusasion Models in Decision Making by A Ritel Buyer, The IUP Journal of Marketing Management, vol. 8, no.3, pp.56-73, 2009
Morgan RM, Hunt SD, The Commitment Trust Theory Of Relationship Marketing, Journal of marketing, vol.58, no.7, pp. 20-38, 1994.
Fioroto SS, Testing A Portion of Shetâ€™s Theory of Merchandise Buying Behaviour With Small Apparel Firms, Journal of Entrepreneurship, Theory and Practise, vol, 14, no. 4, pp. 19-34, 1990.
Sheth JN, A theory of merchandise buying behavior in tampfl, Theory in retailing, Vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 180-189, 1981.
Jatmiko RD, Manajemen Stratejik. Edisi 1. Cet. 2. Malang: UMM Press, 2004
Muhammad S, Manajemen Stratejik: konsep dan kasus. Edisi, Revisi.Cet. IND : UPP AMP YKPN. 2000.
Beisel JL, Contemporary Retailing. New York (US): Macmillan Publisihing Company, 1987.
Sujana AST, Paradigma Baru Dalam Manajemen Ritel Modern, Yogyakarta (ID) : Penerbit Graha Ilmu, 2005
Gulraiz Y, Ammar A, Importance of Shelf Space. (Thesis), Swedia. Umea School of business, 2010.
Lee W, Space management in retail stores and implications to agriculture.In Marketing Keys to Profits in the 196O's, WK Dolva (ed.) Chicago: American Marketing Association, 1961.
Desmet, P, Renaudin, V, Estimation of product category sales responsiveness to allocated shelf space, International Journal Of Marketing, vol. 15, no.1, pp. 444-446, 1998.
Opher B, Oded B, Shelf space management when demand depends on the inventory level, Journal production and operations management. vol.20, no.5, pp.714-726, 2011
Jagelavicius G,. Gross margin management framework for merchandising decision in companies with large assortment of products. Economics and management Journal. Vol. 18, no.1, pp. 6 -16, 2013.
Handoko, Hani, Manajemen, Edisi 2. Cet. 17. Yogyakarta: BPFE, 2001.
Kotler P, Keller KL, Manajemen Pemasaran, Jakarta(ID):PT. Indeks, 2009
Lee, M.K.O. and Turban, E, A Trust Model for Consumer Internet Shopping, International journal of Electronic Commerce, vol. 6, no.1, pp. 75â€“91, 2001
Swan JE, Nolan JJ, Gaining customer trust: a conceptual guide for the salesperson, Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 39-48, 1985.
Ahn J, Kim M, Management of trust in the e-marketplace: the role of the ritelâ€™s experience in building trust, Journal of information technology, vol. 22. No.1, pp. 119-132, 2007.
Wagner T, Shopping motivation revised: a means-end chain analytical perspective. International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management. vo.5, no.7, pp. 569-582, 2007.
Peter JP, Olson JC, Consumer Behavior : Perilaku Konsumen dan Strategi Pemasaran. Cetakan Pertama Edisi Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: Penerbit Erlangga, 2000.
Natalia F, Pengaruh brand image, kualitas produk, dan harga terhadap keputsan pembelian pada PT Chandra jaya Sukses, Jurnal akuntansi dan manajemen Esa Unggul, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 56-65, 2014.
Fandy T, Pemasaran Jasa, Bayumedia (IND), Malang, 2011
Oliver RL, A cognitive model of the antecendents and consequences of satisfaction decision, Journal of marketing research, vol. 17, no. 9, pp. 46 -59, 1980.
Usmara A, Edi PN, Pengujian Hubungan Kualitas Jasa, Kepuasan Nasabah, dan Intensi Pembelian Ulang, Jurnal sosiohumanika. vol 13(1):215-228, 2000.
Dreze, X., Hoch, S.J. & V. M.R, Shelf Management and space Elasticity, Journal of Retailing, vol.70, no.4, pp. 301-326, 1994.
Sunyoto, D, Uji Validitas dan Reliabilitas. Yogyakarta : Nuha Medika, 2002.
Dunne, Patrick M, Robert F, Lusch, David A, Griffith, Retailing (4th edition) Ft. Worth, Harcourt College Publishers, USA, 2002
Kartika E, Analisis Faktor Eksternal yang Mempengaruhi Keputusan Membeli Mobil Toyora Avanza dan Daihatsu Xenia di Medan (tesis), Medan (ID), Universitas Sumatra utara, 2008.
Nour MD, Tanellari E., Mykerezi E, Kostandini G, Does Buyer Experience Pay Off? Evidence from Ebay. Review of industrial organization, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 253-265, 2011.
Bateson J, EG, Managing Service Marketing, Text and Readings. 2nd ed, The Dryden Press, 1992
Mosahab R, Mahamad O, Ramayah T, Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty : a Test of Mediation, International business research, vol 3, no. 4, pp.72-80, 2010.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeÂ The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.