Effects of Commercial Advertising on the Buying Behavior of Smart Phones in Private Higher Education Sector in Jordan
Keywords:Advertising design, advertising material, means of communication, time, perceptions, smartphones, buying behavior.
The study consists of several parts; including the Effects of Commercial Advertising (Design, Advice content, the means, time, and perceptions), on ( the buying behavior of smart phones ), the results, analysis and recommendations. The aim of this study is to know the effect of the independent variables on the buying behavior of students (customers) at private higher education sector in Jordan, specifically at universities in the north province including (Irbid National University, Jadara Private University, Ajlun National University and Jar ash National University). The sample of the study was taken from Jadara Private University and Ajlun National University; however, the study showed that there is some weakness in the awareness of the customers (students) and their interest in the promotion of the product provided by telecommunication companies in Jordan; it was also found that Â response of students towards temptations such design and the advertisement content is relatively weak. The study communication in addition to choosing the appropriate medium, and it also recommended determining the appropriate time to broadcast the advertising message in order to connect with the audience of customers.
RedaSaheb, Abu Ahmed. (200). " A Survey Study of The Effect of Consumer Behavior and Marketing Mix on the Market Share of Kofah Factory Soft Drinks", Kofah University, Iraq.
Bousnenah, EizAldeen Ali. (2006). " The Effect of Television Advertising on the Buying Behavior of Libyan Consumers: A Case Study of a Sample of Banghazi citizens", King Abd Al-Azeez University Magazine: Economy and Adminstration, Volume(20), Series (1), Pages 65-94.
MohammadBarakat, Al-Haj'jar. (2011). " The Effect of Commercial Advertising on the Buying Behavior of Users of Smart Phones Services in Amman City: A Case Study", MA thesis, Middle East University
AliFalah, Alzou'bi. (2009). the Effective Advertising: A Universal Practical Perspective. Alyazoury Scientific House, Amman.
BasemAdbel'raz'zaq, Shnou. (2010). "The Role of Effective Factors of Buying Decision Making for Consumers and Their Effect on the Amount of Sales", Damascus University.
Sami, Al-Smadi. (2003). " The Role of Publicity in Commercial Advertising: A Survey Study of the Attitudes of the Jordanian Consumer", The Second Arabian Conference: Marketing in the Arab World, Opportunities and Challenges, Doha, Qatar.
Ayman, Omar. (2008). The Consumer Behavior, Culture Publication house, Alexandria, Egypt.
Al-Awadly, Salwa. (2006). Advertising and the Consumer Behavior. Arab Renaissance House, Cairo, Egypt.
Mohammad Ibrahem, Obeidat. (1998). the Consumer Behavior. Wael Publication House, Amman, Jordan.
Mohammad Ibrahem, Obeidat. (2008). the Consumer Behavior. A Behavior Introduction, Version 4, Wael Publication House.
Al-Ruhaimy, Salem. Abu-Dalbouh, Mahmoud. (2013). "Marketing Principles ". Jareer House for Publication and Distribution, Amman, Jordan.
Mahmoud, Abu-Dalbouh. (1999). "Evaluation of the Factors Affecting Marketing Activities of Organizations Specialized in Gold Forming Field in Jordan". PHD thesis, Amman Arab University, Amman, Jordan.
Naji, Ma'la. (2007). "Promotion Mix, A Universal Communicative, Marketing Domain". Amman. Pages 240-244.
Al-Awadly, Salwa. (2006). "Advertising and the Consumer Behavior". Arab Renaissance House, Cairo.
Al-Su'med'ey, Mahoud. Radenah, Yousef. (2001). "The Consumer Behavior as a Quantifying and Analytical Field. Al-Manahej Publication House, Amman, Jordan.
Mohammad, Sal'ous. (2000). "The Role of Commercial Advertisements in Television in Affecting the Buying Behavior of Citizens". Studies of Human and Social Sciences, (2), pages 27-30.
Atef Ahmed Hussien, Subhi. (2006). "Factors Increasing the Degree of Consumers' Loyalty Towards Mobile Phone Service Providers in Jordan". Unpublished MA thesis, University of Jordan, Amman.
Al-Dh'mour, Hani. Al-Shraideh, Mohammad. (2007). "The Degree of the Elements' of Promotion Mix Effect on the Jordanian Consumer's Decisions of Using Cell phone Service". Jordanian Studies magazine, pages 375-390.
Sharif Ahmed Sharif, Al-Assy. (2006). "Promotion and Public Relations as an Introduction to Marketing Communications", Alexendaria, The University Publication House, page 195-197.
Alnadi, NourAldeen. Shabeeb, Najim. (2006). Advertising and Publicity in Television and the Cinema.Arabian Society Library for Publication and Distribution, Amman, Jordan.
Al-Taa'ey, Hameed. (2004). Tourism Marketing, A Strategic Introduction, Amman, Jordan, Al-War'raq Publication House, Version 1.
Martin stÃ©phane. 2003. MÃ©morisation de la publicitÃ©: la spÃ©cificitÃ© de la TV avec la SNPTV, Paris journal semaine, de la publicitÃ©. FRANC.
Hikkikarjaluoto, jukkapakola, marjukkapietila and raulisvento. 2003. An exploratory study on antecedents and consequences of mobile phone usage in Finland. This paper is published in the AMA summer marketing educators'Conference proceedings, 14, Chicago, USA.
Salous's study (2000) entitled:- the role of commercial advertisements, in his study examined the role of commercial advertisements in television.
Subhi's study (2006) entitled:- The loyalty of customers towards the providers of mobile phone service in Jordan.
Al-Haj'jar's study (2011) entitled:- "The effect of commercial advertising on the buying behavior of users of smart phones
Al-Smadi's study (2003) entitled, entitled as "The role of publicity in the commercial advertisement Survey of consumers' attitudes".
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeÂ The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.