Strengthening the Existence of Islamic Education in the Industrial Revolution Era 4.0
Keywords:Islamic education, industrial revolution 4.0, disruption
Purpose: This study provides an overview of the importance of massive reform in the Curriculum of Islamic Education at the Faculty of Islam, University of Muhammadiyah Gresik. This reform is needed so that the Islamic education curriculum can answer the challenges and demands of the times that continue to change globally. Besides, this deafness also poured out the results of a solution to Islamic religious education in the face of the Era of Industrial Revolution 4.0. Method: this type of research is a type of field research. To obtain the data of this study used the observation method, interviews, and documentation. The research was analyzed with descriptive qualitative. To analyze the factors that influence the internalization of Islamic values, reduction analysis, data presentation and verification are used. Findings: The era of the Industrial Revolution 4.0 had a broad impact on all lines of life, including in the field of education, especially Islamic education. The era that gave birth to this disruption phenomenon demanded the world of Islamic religious education to participate in adjusting. Graduates of Islamic education are now faced with new challenges, demands, and needs that have never existed before. So it is necessary to update and innovate the system, governance, curriculum, human resource competencies, facilities and infrastructure, culture, work ethic, and others. Implications for Researh and practice: Islamic religious education will be increasingly left behind and outdated. Therefore, it is necessary to look for concrete steps for Islamic religious education in order to be able to remain competitive in this disruption era.
Al-Djamali, M. & Fadhil. (1967). Al-Tarbiyah al Insan al-jadid. Tunisia al-Syghly: Matba al-Ittihad al-'Aam.
Amirudin, N. et. al. (2020). Implementation of Blended-Based Islamic Education Learning. Journal of Critical Reviews, 7(8). DOI: 10.31838/jcr.07.08.456
Amirudin, N. & Basri, H. 2020. The Internalızatıon of Islamıc Values on Undergraduate Students through the Baıtul Arqam. DAYAH: Journal of Islamic Education, 3(2). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.22373/jie.v3i2.7082
Arifi, A. (2010). The Politics of Islamic Education Tracing Ideology and Actualization Islamic Education in the Flow of Globalization. Yogyakarta: Terrace.
Arifin, M. (1987). Philosophy of Islamic Education. Jakarta: Bina Aksara.
Arifin, M. (2003). Islamic Education: Theoretical and Practical Review Based on the Interdisciplinary Approach. Jakarta: PT. Earth Literacy.
Arikunto, S. (1998). Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta.
Asfaruddin, A. (2005, 11 12). The Philosophy of Islamic Education: Classical Views and M. Fethullah Gülen's Perspectives. Retrieved from https://fgulen.com: https://fgulen.com/en/gulen-movement/conference-papers/the-fethullah-gulen-movement-i/25504-the-philosophy-of-islamic-education-classical-views-and-m-fethullah-gulens-perspectives.
Barizi, A. (Ed). (2011). Integrative Education Root of Tradition & Scientific Integration Islamic education. Malang: UIN-Maliki Press.
Dwiningrum, S. I. A. (2011). Decentralization and broad community participation Education: A Theoretical and Empirical Study. Yogyakarta: Student Library.
Eduaksi. Education 4.0, What is it? 2018. https://eduaksi.com/pendidikan-4-0-apa/, accessed 11 February 2019 at 12.44 WIB.
Hadi, S. (1989). Metode Research Jilid I & II. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset.
Hamid, E. S. (2018). Disruptive Innovation: Benefits and Disadvantages Economic Development Context, https://law.uii.ac.id/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/2017-07-27-fh-uii-semnas-disruptive-innovation-faat-dan-kekurangi-dalam- economic-development-context-Edy-Suandi-Hamid.pdf, accessed February 11, 2019.
Kasali, R. (2017). Disruption "Nothing Can Be Changed Before Facing Just Motivation Is Not Enough "Facing the Invisible Opponents of the Uber Civilization. Jakarta: PT Gramedia Main Library.
Koentjaraningrat. (1989). Metode Penelitian Masyarakat. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka.
Wisdom, S. (2007). Revitalizing Islamic Education. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.
Miles, B. M. & Huberman, M. (1992). Analisis Data Kualitatif Buku Sumber Tentang Metode-Metode Baru. Jakarta: UIP.
Mohammad, D. (2009) The Concept of Islamic Education. Journal of Islamic Education.Volume 1.
Moleong, L. J. (1996). Metode Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Muhaiman. (2004). Islamic Education Paradigm. Bandung: PT. Teenager Rosdakarya.
Muhadjir, N. (1996). Metode Penelitian Kualitatif. Yogyakarta: Rake Sarasin.
Muhroqib. (2009). Islamic Education. Yogyakarta: LKiS.
Rosidin. (2016). Islamic Education Problems in the Maqasid Shari'ah Perspective. Maraji ': Journal of Islamic Studies.Vol. 3, No. 1, hh. 186.
Saputro, F. A. (2018). Mendikbud Reveals the Way to Face Revolution 4.0 in Education. https://www.republika.co.id/berita/pendidikan/eduaction/18/05/02/p8388c430-mendikbud- revealed- the way to deal with-revolusi-40-di -pendidikan. accessed Monday 11 February 2019.
Suwardana, H. (2017). Industrial Revolution 4. 0 Based on Mental Revolution. JATI UNIQUE.Vol.1, No.2, hh. 102-110.
Zuhairini. (2015). Philosophy of Islamic Education. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 Noor Amirudin, Mohammad Ahyan Yusuf Sya’bani, Triyo Supriyatno, Samsul Susilawati
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.