Application of Differential Transform Method to Integral and Integro-Differential Equations
Keywords:Initial conditions, Integro-differential equations, Volterra equations, Linear and nonlinear system, Differential Transform Method, Analytic solution
In this paper, Differential Transform Method (DTM) has been used to solve some systems of linear and nonlinear Integro-differential equations. The approximate solution in the form of a series are calculated with easily computable terms. The solution obtained using this method is compared with the solution obtained using existing methods.
J.Biazar, M.Eslami and M.R.lslam, Differential transform method for special systems of Integral equations. J.King Saud Univ.â€“Sci.24, 2012, 211-214.
Anandhi,E.R., Studies on boundary controllability of abstract nonlinear integro-differential systems, Ph.D.Thesis, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore,2001.
Jothika,K. and Savitha,S., Solving Volterra integral equations by using differential transform method. IJEDR 1803101, 2018,592-595.
Zaid M. Odibat, Differential transform method for solving Volterra integral equation with separable kernels, Math.And Comput.Modell.,48(7-8), 2008, 1144-1149.
S.Baiju, Laplace-Adomian Decomposition Algorithm and its Applications, Ph.D. Thesis,University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram, 2013.
S.Baiju and T. R.Sivakumar,Laplace-Adomian Decomposition Algorithm for system of linear and nonlinear integro-differential equations,J. Sci. Tech. Man.,4(2), 2011, 33-42.
Salah.M.E.I.Sayed and Mohammedi, R.Abdel-Aziz, A Comparsion of Adomianâ€™s Decomposition Method and Wavelet-Galerkin method for solving Integro-Differential equations, Appl.Math.Comput.,136(2003), 151-159.
B.Batiha, M.S.M.Noorani and I.Hashim, Numerical solution of the nonlinear Integro-Differential equations, Int. J. Open Problems Comput.Math.,1(1), 2008, 36-42.
Esmail Hesameddini and Elham Asadolahifard, Solving Systems of Linear VolterraIntegro-Differential Equations by using Sinc-collocation Method, Int. J. Math.Engg. Sci., 2(7), 2013, 1-9.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2019 Sudha George, T. R. Sivakumar
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.