Automated Control Scheming of Granary Operating Procedures
Keywords:automated control schemes, innovative granary, programmable logic controller, operating procedures
Due to the increased corn growing there is a problem of grain storage in remote areas. Modern control schemes do not allow controlling of operating procedures of grain storage in off-line mode. The problem of unmanned control of grain storage still remains of current interest. This article describes schemes of granary monitoring and automated control operating procedures to be applied at an innovative granary.
Liu S G, Ma J W, Shi R Z, â€œResearch and development of measuring and controlling system for agricultural facilitiesâ€, Journal - Agricultural Engineering, vol. 27, pp.246â€“249, 2011.
Chinese elevators. Equipment for grain and feed mills, http://china-elevator.ru/
The company "Erna", http://erna.com.ua/concrete_steel
The company "NEPTUNE-ELECTRO" (Nikolaev, Ukraine), http://www.elevatorasu.com/index.php
The company "Trigla" (Kiev, Ukraine), http://www.trigla.com.ua/product-agro/solution/
Cimbria Unigrain Russia, (ÐœÐ¾ÑÐºÐ²Ð°, Ð Ð¾ÑÑÐ¸Ñ). http://www.cimbria.ru
Koshekov K T, Gurin N Yu, Astapenko N V, â€œDiagrams design of a contactless monitoring and control of the granary's processesâ€, Journal - VESTNIK Kazakh National Research Technical University n.a. K.I.Satpayev, Kazakhstan, no. 5, pp.397-402, 2016.
Tuleshov A K, Dilmagambetov Sh N, Baibolov K B, Kozhakov K S, Dilmagambetov R P, Innovative patent â„–25280 (Republic of Kazakhstan), 2011.
Noria CDD-50A Owner's Manual.
Oditis I, Bicevskis J, â€œThe concept of automated process controlâ€, Scientific papers, University of Latvia, Vol.756, pp.193-203, 2010.
Sterritt R, Bustard D, â€œTowards an autonomic computing environmentâ€, Proceedings of the 14th International Workshop on Database and Expert Systems Applications (DEXA 2003), pp. 694â€“698, 2003.
Lightstone S, â€œFoundations of Autonomic Computing Developmentâ€, Proceedings of the 4th IEEE International Workshop on Engineering of Autonomic and Autonomous Systems, pp. 163â€“171, 2007.
Wang N, Zhang N Q, Wang M H, â€œWireless sensors in agriculture and food industry â€“ Recent development and future perspectiveâ€, Jornal - Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, no.50, pp.1â€“14, 2006.
GOST 21.404-85 "Automation of Technological Processes", http://www.gostexpert.ru/data/files/21.404-85/457515c9185e500e3f783af16c646579.pdf
Song J, Wang K and Zhang X, â€œMeasurement and Control System Based on Wireless Senor Network for Granaryâ€, 5th International Conference on Education, Management, Information and Medicine (EMIM), Shenyang, pp. 256-260, 2015.
Zheng X X, Li L R and Shao S F, â€œA GSM-Based Remote Temperature and Humidity Monitoring System for Granaryâ€, International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering (ICEICE). Hong Kong, 2016.
Wang R C, â€œWireless Sensor Network Technology and Applicationâ€, People's Posts and Telecommunications Press, Beijing, 2012.
Vinayaka H and Roopa, â€œIntelligent System for Monitoring and Controlling Grain Condition Based on ARM 7 Processorâ€, International Journal of Latest Technology in Engineering, Management & Applied Science (IJLTEMAS) vol. V, issue VII, pp.6-10, 2016.
Xiaofan L I and Huiyuan L I, â€œDesign of Full-digital Measurement and Control System on Grain Situationâ€, Advanced Materials Research Online: 2013-09-04, ISSN: 1662-8985, vols. 765-767, pp.1849-1853, doi:10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.765-767.1849
Vinay S S and Mahesh S K, â€œReal Time Monitoring & Controlling System for Food Grain Storageâ€, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, vol. 3, special issue 3, pp.734-738, 2014.
Jian S, Kai W and Xiaochen Zh, â€œMeasurement and Control System Based on Wireless Senor Network for Granaryâ€, 5th International Conference on Education, Management, Information and Medicine (EMIM 2015), pp.256-260, 2015.
Cali F, Conti M, Gregori E, â€œIEEE 802.11 protocol: Design and performance evaluation of an adaptive backoff mechanismâ€, IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, no.28, pp.1774â€“1786, 2010.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.