The Application of Automatic Irrigation Pump System with Solar Power in Rainfed Field
Keywords:automatic irrigation, solar energy, setpoint, pF (Potential Free energy)
This study aims to generate irrigation pump system equipped with solar power controlÂ onÂ -Â offÂ automatically for rainfed.Â The control system device is Arduino ATmega328P microcontroller that serves as an automatic control forÂ on-offÂ pump with solar power.Â The setpointÂ within the microcontroller system is determined by the soil conditions in general that exist in the field, those are the onÂ pump when the pF is 4, 1 andÂ offÂ when the pF is 2.1 pF.Â The components of the solar irrigation system consists of a solar panel,Â charger controller,Â batteries, inverter - those can operate for 24 hours.Â The experimental results indicate that the automatic control system using a microcontroller was able to function properly in controlling pump working with solar power, with reference pF in the land specifiedÂ by setpoint.Â The average pumpâ€™sÂ working time (on-off)Â for an area of 1970 mÂ 2Â is 60-75 minutes with average debit 17.45 mÂ 3Â / min.
Yanti, Delvi. 2016. The Use of Solar Cell in Ground Water Irrigation to Support Agricultural Cultivation in Rainfed Field. International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology. Vol 6. No.1 (2016). ISSN: 2088-5334. Hal 112-115. Insight Publishing. http://ijaseit.insightsociety.org
Nurhayati. 2009. Pengaruh Cekaman Air pada Dua Jenis Tanah Terhadap Pertumbuhan dan Hasil Kedelai ( Glycine max (L.) Merril). J. Floratek 4: 55 â€“ 64. Fakultas Pertanian Unsyiah, Darussalam Banda Aceh
Islami, Titiek dan Wani Hadi Utomo. 1995. Hubungan Tanah Air dan Tanaman. IKIP Semarang Press
Kalsim, Dedi Kusnadi., Budi Indra Setiawan, Asep Sapei, Prastowo, Erizal. 2006. Perancangan Irigasi dan Drainase Interaktif Berbasis Teknologi Informasi. Departemen Teknik Pertanian. Fakultas Teknologi Pertanian. Institut Pertanian Bogor. Bogor.
Siregar, Syofiani. 2012. Statistika Deskriptif untuk Penelitian. Cetakan ke-3. PT RajaGrafindo Persada: Jakarta
Sirait, Sudirman., Satyanto K. Saptomo., dan M. Yanuar J. Purwanto. 2015. Rancang Bangun Sistem Otomatisasi Irigasi Pipa Lahan Sawah Berbasis Tenaga Surya. Jurnal Irigasi. Vol.10, No. 1, Mei 2015
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.