Focus and Scope
Asian Journal of Engineering and Technology preserve prompt publication of manuscripts that meet the broad-spectrum criteria of scientific excellence. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Architecture Evaluations
- Automation and Mechatronics Engineering
- Chemical Technology
- Civil and Architecture Engineering
- Computer Science
- Control Systems Engineering
- Data Engineering
- Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Science
- Environmental Engineering and technology
- Fluid Engineering
- Genetic Algorithms
- Information Engineering and Technology
- Information Theory
- Marine and Agriculture engineering
- Material and Chemical Engineering
- Materials & Technology Engineering
- Mechanical, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Optical Engineering
- Petroleum and Mining Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Robotics & Automation Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Statistical Techniques
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
The manuscript submitted by the author will be reviewed by an international committee of reviewers to ensure that the manuscript presents a high quality research and original scientific work. The steps followed by the Asian Online Journals during the review process are given below.
- After receiving the manuscript the corresponding author is sent a confirmation email
- The editorial board screens the manuscript and sends it to the referees for blind review (the referees are selected according to their expertise in the field).
- All manuscripts are evaluated according to the reviewers’ guidelines. On the basis of their evaluation, the referees recommend the paper either for publication or for rejection or they can suggest some necessary changes if it is needed.
- Finally the editorial board takes the final decision for publication of the article. If a paper is accepted for publication, the corresponding author is issued an acceptance letter.
- Normally, the review process is completed within four weeks.
Bimonthly (February, April, June, August, October, December)
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
Aims / Objectives
- To publish research papers on state-of-the-art engineering and technology.
- To provide outstanding research platform to scientists, researchers, academic and engineers from both academia and industry, those wish to communicate recent developments and applications in the field of engineering and technology.
- To bring out research in engineering and technology with wider possibility, range and scope.
- To stay at the leading edge of engineering and technology developments.
- To continuously formulate noteworthy investments with industrial development that will provide research and technical needs, hence make the scientific research more reliable and precise.