Focus and Scope
Asian Journal of Education and e-learning preserve prompt publication of manuscripts that meet the broad-spectrum criteria of scientific excellence. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Applications and integration of education
- Campus information systems
- Computer aided assessments
- Education history
- Education science
- Educational Development
- Educational Theory
- e-learning evaluation and content
- e-learning technologies, standards and systems
- Knowledge management
- Marketing and promoting e-learning
- Mobile learning
- Multimedia in e-learning
- Organization learning
- Philosophies of education and educational approaches
- Practices and cases in education
- Psychology education
- Social benefits of e-learning
- Sociology education
- Systems and technologies in education
- Systems, Design and Technologies
- Technology adoption and diffusion of e-learning
- Virtual learning environments
- Academic participation and freedom
- Ambient intelligence
- Assertive and assistive educational technology
- AV-communication and other media
- Blended learning
- Collaborative on-line learning
- Computer-aided assessment
- Content repositories
- Course design
- Cross-cultural education
- Data envelopment analysis
- Digital classrooms
- e-Learning effectiveness and outcomes
- e-Learning platforms
- e-Learning strategies
- Emerging and best practices
- Evaluation of e-Learning
- Learner autonomy
- Learning content management systems
- Meta data standards
- Partnerships in e-Learning
- Pedagogical models
- Portals and Virtual learning
- Security and confidentiality
- Self-learning integrated methodology
- Social benefits of e-Learning
- Systems, Design and Technologies
- Web-based learning
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
The manuscript submitted by the author will be reviewed by an international committee of reviewers to ensure that the manuscript presents a high quality research and original scientific work. The steps followed by the Asian Online Journals during the review process are given below.
- After receiving the manuscript the corresponding author is sent a confirmation email
- The editorial board screens the manuscript and sends it to the referees for blind review (the referees are selected according to their expertise in the field).
- All manuscripts are evaluated according to the reviewers’ guidelines. On the basis of their evaluation, the referees recommend the paper either for publication or for rejection or they can suggest some necessary changes if it is needed.
- Finally the editorial board takes the final decision for publication of the article. If a paper is accepted for publication, the corresponding author is issued an acceptance letter.
- Normally, the review process is completed within four weeks.
Bimonthly (February, April, June, August, October, December)
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
Aims / Objectives
- To increase the general quality of teaching, and access to learning opportunities for students
- To stay at the leading edge of educational technology developments
- To develop philosophies of education, educational approaches, and e-learning systems that has a formative effect on the mind, character, or physical ability of an individual.
- To provide an opportunity for scholarly understanding in the fields of education and e-learning systems playing an important role in promoting the process that accumulate knowledge, values, and proficiency are transmitted from one generation to another.